LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is a LGBTQ thread. I told a fellow BC member I would try to get you to take this to a religion thread.

By the way, my friend, if I ever thought you are in danger, I’d let you know too.
Don't tell me..I simply responded to @Fred's Myth.

BTW, that would never happen. According to you, nobody's in danger.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

@Thebrownblob … Well there goes New Balance for me. Got any dirt on Sketchers? That’s my next go to. Thanks for the info.

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob … Well there goes New Balance for me. Got any dirt on Sketchers? That’s my next go to. Thanks for the info.
It’s almost like they all got together, oh wait, they did. People still have not figured out you are no longer the consumer the government is. If you don’t get in line, with their agenda, you don’t stay in business very long.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680786622254.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Unreal.
You find this meme mocking?
The meme drives home a valid point about how pitiful drag queens are.
I agree. The meme isn’t mocking but stating a truth. I don’t feel however, that drag queens are pitiful, only the ones who are trying to push themselves on minors and the general public. If they want to have their shows, or do drag bingo for adults in private settings, I couldn’t care less. I’m all about protecting children and letting them have a childhood.