LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
How is that mocking?
IMO it is throwing shade at the whole drag queen profession and unjustly lumping all drag queen performers into the category as described.

I have seen interviews with drag queens that don’t support these shows as being appropriate for children and definitely don’t crave an audience of children. In fact they have been adamant about their point of view that these shows are not appropriate for children.

I believe intent of the post was to offend, insult, and be hurtful to a group just because they view things differently. More important it actually is unjustly hurtful to the entire group based upon what IMO is an extreme, fanatical subgroup of the industry or profession.

I personally, 100% view drag queen shows as being inappropriate for children. I have never seen one however I the basis for my opinion is on what little I know of them, from the excerpts that I have seen over the years and what I have been told.

It’s a question that should be answered and addressed. The homosexuals have stated that their goal is to convert our children. Maybe you’re ok with that, I’m not.
I am definitely not ok with that.

IMO it is good that parents are being forewarned that they may have to make extreme sacrifices to their material comforts and leisure activities and time to take responsibility for the protection of their children.

Unfortunately I believe most parents won’t sacrifice themselves in this way to protect their children.

I do believe that there are radical extreme factions of the LGBTQ community. I do believe there is danger in fanaticism and or extremism in LGBTQ community as well as any social, political, or religious group or ideology.

I do believe parents are the people primarily responsible for protecting their children from these types of dangers.

newolddude

FtAVZ7aacAAscJL

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have seen interviews with drag queens that don’t support these shows as being appropriate for children and definitely don’t crave an audience of children. If fact they have bee adamant about their point of view that these shows not appropriate for children.
Not enough of those queens are voicing that opinion because of fear of retribution from the militants.
I believe intent of the post was to offend, insult, and be hurtful to a group just because they view things differently. More important it actually is unjustly hurtful to the entire group.
IMO it’s a legitimate question. I think you need to get past what you perceive as mockery. When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Damn! Now you got me posting multiple quotes!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not enough of those queens are voicing that opinion because of fear of retribution from the militants.
IMO that is why only addressing extreme and fanatical factions when addressing and talking about groups is dangerous to all.
IMO it’s a legitimate question. I think you need to get past what you perceive as mockery. When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I agree with the issues brought up by the question but not with what IMO was an inflammatory and unfair way to pose it.
Damn! Now you got me posting multiple quotes!

newolddude

Who knew, that ultimately the Achilles' heel, the kryptonite, the chink in the armor, the critical vulnerability that brings even the biggest, baddest, toughest MAGA to his knees and make them cry, would be a can of beer?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So I'm Pharisaical for calling out and denying that @Integrity's claim he is getting the direct literal voice of the Holy Spirit telling him(yeah sure) that God has changed His mind about homosexuality, same sex marriage is now approved, abortion is not murder, the Apostles writings could be believed or not, take what you like and leave what you don't like?
The very idea that he claims God literally told him these things is a lie, not only because God does not communicate with anyone like that today, but also because what he claims God told him is the very opposite of what is written in His Word.

You're not only weak in your definition of what love is, you have no idea what a Pharisee is.
As Christians we are called to ‘admonish the sinner’.

Admonish: suggests earnest or friendly warning and counsel.

Scripture is a source of counsel, not a cudgel.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As Christians we are called to ‘admonish the sinner’.

Admonish: suggests earnest or friendly warning and counsel.

Scripture is a source of counsel, not a cudgel.
So when scripture is quoted to counter false teaching, you see it as cudgel? Sad.
The Lord didn't . He yielded the sword every time. Many, like you, can't take it.
Friendly warning and council have their place, but never let that be understood as approval and above what is written.
It's been obvious for quite sometime @Integrity is well passed this kind of admonishing.

"Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up." -Matt.15:12-13

It's crystal clear what @Integrity is planting is not from God and will be rooted up.
If that offends you, live it up.

Last edited:

vantexan

IMO it is throwing shade at the whole drag queen profession and unjustly lumping all drag queen performers into the category as described.

I have seen interviews with drag queens that don’t support these shows as being appropriate for children and definitely don’t crave an audience of children. In fact they have been adamant about their point of view that these shows are not appropriate for children.

I believe intent of the post was to offend, insult, and be hurtful to a group just because they view things differently. More important it actually is unjustly hurtful to the entire group based upon what IMO is an extreme, fanatical subgroup of the industry or profession.

I personally, 100% view drag queen shows as being inappropriate for children. I have never seen one however I the basis for my opinion is on what little I know of them, from the excerpts that I have seen over the years and what I have been told.

I am definitely not ok with that.

IMO it is good that parents are being forewarned that they may have to make extreme sacrifices to their material comforts and leisure activities and time to take responsibility for the protection of their children.

Unfortunately I believe most parents won’t sacrifice themselves in this way to protect their children.

I do believe that there are radical extreme factions of the LGBTQ community. I do believe there is danger in fanaticism and or extremism in LGBTQ community as well as any social, political, or religious group or ideology.

I do believe parents are the people primarily responsible for protecting their children from these types of dangers.
"The whole drag queen profession."

OMG