LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

View attachment 433417
Christians call murdering homosexuals righteous.
Wrong and the ones that did it are wrong we don’t get that choice.

As a little boy, you are, I will explain to you, all of us are going to die, and it is a consequence of sin that we all have you’re not going to evade it, and neither am I.

You cannot believe it and you can stop your feet and pout and cry but you’re still going to die and so am I and the only person who has the right to tell you when that time is is God the guy you don’t believe in.🤷‍♂️

El Correcto

god is dead
And yet you’re alive? It’s almost like what you’re saying is somewhat twisted and you live in a fantasy world.
No actually I’d be murdered or imprisoned by Christians if I choose to do this openly throughout most of United States history.
Kind of evil isn’t it?
E5BF9FC1-3CD5-4EB4-93F6-C4A6F307A7FA.jpeg

Box Ox

Tucker does this a lot, especially during January 6th. The thing he got wrong was lying about the rationalizations and accusing the democrats of election theft.

vantexan

No Christianity also calls god’s decree of murdering homosexuals righteous.
Romans 1:32
Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
No, the Apostle Paul was pointing out that under the old law which he had lived under most of his life the penalty for such things was death but under the new law we have freedom in Christ. Not the freedom to do whatever we like without repercussions however. If you live in sin, and refuse to turn away from it, it's a Christian's duty to warn you what will happen to you. That you will spend eternity in hell. And if you continue to live in sin Christians are to reject you, shun you until you do repent and stop doing that particular sin.

Thebrownblob

He’s a true chameleon

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes and I just said that was wrong.
People don’t have to be married to their ideas.

Thebrownblob

No, the Apostle Paul was pointing out that under the old law which he had lived under most of his life the penalty for such things was death but under the new law we have freedom in Christ. Not the freedom to do whatever we like without repercussions however. If you live in sin, and refuse to turn away from it, it's a Christian's duty to warn you what will happen to you. That you will spend eternity in hell. And if you continue to live in sin Christians are to reject you, shun you until you do repent and stop doing that particular sin.
That is correct and this new ideology, refuses to go off the basis of live and let live.
That is no longer good enough
Now it is important for you to tell them what they’re doing is right, and agree with it. Or else.

Thebrownblob

I don’t follow dido around posting all his anti-Christianity statements or his pro abortion ones.
I respect that he changed his mind on these ideas and don’t call him a chameleon. I call him Cletus.
Is it always someone else’s fault what you do? Do you ever take responsibility for your own actions or do you try to find someone else to mitigate? First, Tucker now Dido smh

vantexan

That is correct and this new ideology, refuses to go off the basis of live and let live.
That is no longer good enough
Now it is important for you to tell them what they’re doing is right, and agree with it. Or else.
That's the crux of the problem. They feel they now have the upper hand and are going to get in everyone's face and demand that they be recognized as legitimate no matter how extreme they act.

Thebrownblob

That's the crux of the problem. They feel they now have the upper hand and are going to get in everyone's face and demand that they be recognized as legitimate no matter how extreme they act.
Dead children with Christian parents,

Come on Van “what did you expect?”

Sick

Thebrownblob

I didn’t realize anyone was at fault or doing something bad by changing their minds.
Is this another one of your weird cult guilt trip tactics?
It’s not bad necessarily, but you always have to bring someone else’s name to justify yourself because you’re ashamed of yourself and you should be. There’s no no reason to justify dead children. Try to be better. I realize it’s difficult for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
DF445889-A81B-41D5-9CE2-2DC14B23EEC9.jpeg

You people never wanted to address anti-sodomy laws of the west that were in effect up until my lifetime in some states.

Are we just gonna deflect and change the conversation now that it is proven Christians are pretty terrible. Hell my state still won’t remove the sodomy law from the books even though they can’t enforce it.

What does that say about them?