LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

Explaining the rationalization of someone isn’t justifying them.
When the cops rationalize motive for the crime, they are not justifying the crime.
You’re not a cop you don’t even know the details, stop trying to wiggle out of what you said. It was a not so thinly veiled threat that this is what you get and it makes you satisfied.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re not a cop you don’t even know the details stop trying to wiggle out of what you said. It was a not so thinly veiled threat that this is what you get and it makes you satisfied.
You’re a sick person. I’ve never threatened to murder Christians or target Christians and have made multiple threads praising Christians for shooting a gunman in their church.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re not a cop you don’t even know the details, stop trying to wiggle out of what you said. It was a not so thinly veiled threat that this is what you get and it makes you satisfied.
You don’t have to be police to rationalize a crime or establish a motive for the perpetrator that did it.
Anyone is free to speculate.

Thebrownblob

You’re a sick person. I’ve never threatened to murder Christians or target Christians and have made multiple threads praising Christians for shooting a gunman in their church.
You’re the only sick person on here, you said it’s who you are. be man enough to own it but I know you won’t be.

Thebrownblob

You don’t have to be police to rationalize a crime or establish a motive for the perpetrator that did it.
Anyone is free to speculate.
You have no narrative, because none of us do, they are still fighting to get records about what this person wrote, you had a burning desire to justify death of Christians and little kids for your religion. Sick and disgusting.

El Correcto

god is dead
You have no narrative because none of us do, you’re still fighting to get records about what this person wrote, you had a burning desire to justify death of Christians and little kids for your religion. Sick and disgusting.
Yet again, there is a difference between justification and rationalization. Just like there is a difference between objective vs subjective.
You Christian really struggle with these basic concepts, that’s probably why you remain Christian, abstract ideas are hard to grasp for you huh?

Thebrownblob

Yet again, there is a difference between justification and rationalization. Just like there is a difference between objective vs subjective.
You Christian really struggle with these basic concepts, that’s probably why you remain Christian, abstract ideas are hard to grasp for you huh?
And you and your perverted, religion, struggle with common decency, and the ability to tap down your desire to watch people die truly the worst of the worst is who you people who justify this are.

El Correcto

god is dead
You have no narrative, because none of us do, they are still fighting to get records about what this person wrote, you had a burning desire to justify death of Christians and little kids for your religion. Sick and disgusting.
B61696C0-F543-45E6-BBD8-63473951FF37.jpeg
EFB12B6D-4EE3-4078-8009-E52EBE7CE3E3.jpeg

I never said it was right or reasonable to murder those people. I just explained why someone like a trans person would.
Justifying murder would make me a lot more like your god. Wah wah kill the homos wah wah, wah wah kill women not a virgin on their wedding nights wah wah.
That’s the history of your god.

Thebrownblob

View attachment 433413View attachment 433414
I never said it was right or reasonable to murder those people. I just explained why someone like a trans person would.
Justifying murder would make me a lot more like your god. Wah wah kill the homos wah wah, wah wah kill women not a virgin on their wedding nights wah wah.
I guess there’s one bright spot here you’re embarrassed of what you said, and you should be.

Thebrownblob

View attachment 433413View attachment 433414
isn’t this the same argument you said Tucker Carlson used and now you’re using it? You are a hypocrite and a liar.

Thebrownblob

No not really, I say it every day.
I speak about how horrible Christian ideology and Christian politics against the gays is and will continue to do so because they are.
Yes, and so is justifying the actions of someone and children dying because you don’t like their parents religion

vantexan

Interesting that it's Judaism that commands homosexuals to be put to death while Christianity just teaches that homosexuality, like all sin, sexual or otherwise, will cause you to lose your soul if you don't repent and turn away from it. We are never told to hate people who do such things yet it's Christians who you go after. Seems to me that something traumatic happened in your life involving Christians that has you seething with hatred.

El Correcto

god is dead
isn’t this the same argument you said Tucker Carlson used and now you’re using it? You are a hypocrite and a liar.
Yeah very good, Tucker does this a lot, especially during January 6th. The thing he got wrong was lying about the rationalizations and accusing the democrats of election theft.

Yes, and so is justifying the actions of someone and children dying because you don’t like their parents religion
You really are stuck in stupid, I’m gonna leave you on simmer for a bit and let you cool off, this straw man you’ve built has really gotten your panties in a twist.

Thebrownblob

Interesting that it's Judaism that commands homosexuals to be put to death while Christianity just teaches that homosexuality, like all sin, sexual or otherwise, will cause you to lose your soul if you don't repent and turn away from it. We are never told to hate people who do such things yet it's Christians who you go after. Seems to me that something traumatic happened in your life involving Christians that has you seething with hatred.
That is correct. If this had happened at a school full of homosexuals the first thing I would’ve said was that person had no right and no reason instead he went straight to “Well What do you expect?” With absolutely no details because that’s where his mind is. I expect no one to target children for any reason and I won’t give them any right.

El Correcto

god is dead
No Christianity also calls god’s decree of murdering homosexuals righteous.
Romans 1:32
Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.