LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

View attachment 433424
You people never wanted to address anti-sodomy laws of the west that were in effect up until my lifetime in some states.

Are we just gonna deflect and change the conversation now that it is proven Christians are pretty terrible. Hell my state still won’t remove the sodomy law from the books even though they can’t enforce it.

What does that say about them?
Lol more justification for your awful comments about Dead children.

You can’t just apologize and say that was the inappropriate thing to say. so sad. I can only surmise you really believe it.

1687108278841.gif

Box Ox

People don’t have to be married to their ideas.
this new ideology, refuses to go off the basis of live and let live.
That is no longer good enough
Now it is important for you to tell them what they’re doing is right, and agree with it. Or else.
I didn’t realize anyone was at fault or doing something bad by changing their minds.
Is this another one of your weird cult guilt trip tactics?

Indeed. When the let's trans the kids cult really ramped up it probably was time for otherwise conservative LGBT folks to pick a side.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not bad necessarily, but you always have to bring someone else’s name to justify yourself because you’re ashamed of yourself and you should be. There’s no no reason to justify dead children. Try to be better. I realize it’s difficult for you.
No I pointed out when other’s change their mind what I don’t do to them.
Yes I will ask them for clarity like @Box Ox did.
Who is really embarrassed is @DriveInDriveOut he still never gave me an answer that I recall if he is a theist now.

You don’t have to be a theist to promote that hateful ideology. He seems embarrassed to respond to that question, unlike me who said clearly yes I changed my mind and owned up to it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Indeed. When the let's trans the kids cult really ramped up it probably was time for otherwise conservative LGBT folks to pick a side.
It’s the mere mention of Christian nationalism that made me realize these right wing cultist had lost their minds.
We do not and should not live in a theocracy dictated by fictional works and the cult that follows them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No Christianity also calls god’s decree of murdering homosexuals righteous.
Romans 1:32
Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
Wrong. As usual, you twist scripture for your own sick anti Christian ideology.

Romans 1:32 - Romans 2:1

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It’s the mere mention of Christian nationalism that made me realize these right wing cultist had lost their minds.
We do not and should not live in a theocracy dictated by fictional works and the cult that follows them.
The Conservatives want a Christian Nationalist theocracy led by King Trump, whom many evangelicals view as a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. "The imperfect vessel", "God works through the most unlikely", and similar gibberish somehow justify abandoning The Constitution and establishing what would essentially be a religious monarchy.
Glory! No, thanks.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wrong. As usual, you twist scripture for your own sick anti Christian ideology.

Romans 1:32 - Romans 2:1

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
No that isn’t twisting the truth.
It’s the fact they declare god’s decree that homosexuals be killed as righteous. I don’t find it righteous to kill homosexuals for being gay.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
View attachment 433413View attachment 433414
I never said it was right or reasonable to murder those people. I just explained why someone like a trans person would.
Justifying murder would make me a lot more like your god. Wah wah kill the homos wah wah, wah wah kill women not a virgin on their wedding nights wah wah.
That’s the history of your god.
Your Copy&Paste just kicked your legs out from under your argument. Notice it uses the word 'justify', the root word of 'justification', to define rationalization.

0 points for trying!

El Correcto

god is dead
Your Copy&Paste just kicked your legs out from under your argument. Notice it uses the word 'justify', the root word of 'justification', to define rationalization.

0 points for trying!
No you just struggle comprehending the difference.
Yes rationalization can lead to justification, to justify something you have to rationalize it first.
But jumping to someone justifying something or declaring it okay is different than someone rationalizing something.

You can arrive at something not being good or okay at the end of rationalizing it, you can’t if you justify it.