LGBTQ

vantexan

It's clear that the intent was to have a separation. Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. As usual, you've decided on a fundamentalist "interpretation" of a legal concept that is crystal clear.
Yah, it was their intent but in their lifetime made no effort to get religion out of schools. Didn't seem to be a priority with anyone until about 60-70 years ago.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1687534563028.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Only in Democratic Bizarro World would it be possible that the Bible is banned from school libraries while books descriptively depicting sex acts are vigorously defended.
The Bible isn’t descriptive? I guess you haven’t read it. “2 Corinthians”. (Went into a bar). Foreskins, sodomy, murder, listing after donkey dimensions and so on… Kids sho be protected from it.

vantexan

The Bible isn’t descriptive? I guess you haven’t read it. “2 Corinthians”. (Went into a bar). Foreskins, sodomy, murder, listing after donkey dimensions and so on… Kids sho be protected from it.
OK, liberals are so horrified by the descriptive passages of the Bible that they've had it removed from schools. But because liberals are concerned that little Johnny and Suzy aren't being educated on the finer points of the Bible that they actually like, such as sodomy and incest, they've made sure to put books into schools from K thru 12 that not only vividly describe sex acts but even illustrate them. Want to be sure that little Johnny knows how to take a cock into his mouth while on his knees before his adult lover screws Johnny's tight little anus. And Suzy will benefit greatly from having the neighbor lady licking her clit until she feels all tingly inside. Yes students, reading is FUNdamental, and your library is here to assist you on your journey to non-binary bliss.

vantexan

The difference is the Bible illustrates the perils of immorality. You celebrate immorality.