LGBTQ

Box Ox

I don’t want Christianity stomped out, I want fundamentalists stomped out. I want secular government and society that protects everyone’s rights equally to be part of society. Christians included.

By "fundamentalists" you mean the heretics that won't go along with the "secular" gender ideology cult, right? I'm an atheist and I won't go along with it. The cult's feigned willingness to compromise and live in peace and harmony with others still leads to the same end result if there isn't a complete surrender to it.

"Rowling, who has faced numerous attacks from leftist activists for her support of biological women, tweeted on Wednesday: “‘Cis’ is ideological language” that signifies “belief in the unfalsifiable concept of gender identity.”

“You have a perfect right to believe in unprovable essences that may or may not match the sexed body, but the rest of us have a right to disagree, and to refuse to adopt your jargon,” Rowling tweeted."

------------

"In a second tweet, she torched a trans activist who told her, “You as a cis woman have every right to disagree with me, cis man, and other cis women, along with trans men and trans women.”

“Just type ‘repent, heretic,'” Rowling tweeted. “Fewer characters and it’ll have exactly the same effect on me.”

oldngray

nowhere special
By "fundamentalists" you mean the heretics that won't go along with the "secular" gender ideology cult, right? I'm an atheist and I won't go along with it. The cult's feigned willingness to compromise and live in peace and harmony with others still leads to the same end result if there isn't a complete surrender to it.

"Rowling, who has faced numerous attacks from leftist activists for her support of biological women, tweeted on Wednesday: “‘Cis’ is ideological language” that signifies “belief in the unfalsifiable concept of gender identity.”

“You have a perfect right to believe in unprovable essences that may or may not match the sexed body, but the rest of us have a right to disagree, and to refuse to adopt your jargon,” Rowling tweeted."

------------

"In a second tweet, she torched a trans activist who told her, “You as a cis woman have every right to disagree with me, cis man, and other cis women, along with trans men and trans women.”

“Just type ‘repent, heretic,'” Rowling tweeted. “Fewer characters and it’ll have exactly the same effect on me.”

She's a diehard liberal but wandered off the politically correct plantation.

El Correcto

god is dead
And if someone believes being gay is wrong he's a fundamentalist.
Fundamentalists are indoctrinated who take the Bible literally as the word of god.

------------

There is a correlation between fundamentalism and this, yes.
I thought you were just concerned about the kids, it appears you don’t accept any of it. Back to square one with you, transgender people are just living a fantasy.

El Correcto

god is dead

------------

How did you arrive at a lack of belief in gods or god?
How did you arrive at a belief transgender “ideology” is a bad thing?

Box Ox

------------

I thought you were just concerned about the kids, it appears you don’t accept any of it. Back to square one with you, transgender people are just living a fantasy.

I've never said that I accept the teachings and demands of the gender ideology cult. I said I'm perfectly fine with gays and lesbians. So I don't know what you're saying that I'm back to square one on.

The idea that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man is a fantasy.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I've never said that I accept the teachings and demands of the gender ideology cult. I said I'm perfectly fine with gays and lesbians. So I don't know what you're saying that I'm back to square one on.

I disagree. The idea that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man is lunacy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion”–
It means no “religion” could be made the official "religion" of the United States. There was to be no state sanctioned or ran religion.
Separation of church and state is not written. But, it's a given. I'm glad. I don't want a Muslim teaching my kid how to pray or that Allah is God in the local Jr. High I bought with my tax dollars.
Note: Church, School, Home. All are spelled different because they are all separate institutions with specific responsibilities and lessons to be taught.

Box Ox

Good for Riley.

"Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines delivered a fact check in real time to a Democrat witness during a Wednesday hearing.

Gaines, who also testified during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing titled “Protecting Pride: Defending the Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ Americans,” disputed the claim — made by Human Rights Campaign President Kelley Robinson — that biological males had no inherent advantage when it came to athletics."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Good for Riley.

"Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines delivered a fact check in real time to a Democrat witness during a Wednesday hearing.

Gaines, who also testified during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing titled “Protecting Pride: Defending the Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ Americans,” disputed the claim — made by Human Rights Campaign President Kelley Robinson — that biological males had no inherent advantage when it came to athletics."

Serena herself once said she wouldn’t even be in the top 50 of men’s tennis. Seems a bit optimistic now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Good for Riley.

IMG_1083.gif

El Correcto

god is dead

Okay, but what made you accept a lack of belief in gods or god? What made you accept this view towards transgender people?