LGBTQ

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Revisionist history on your part. Is there no mention of a separation of church and state?
None of the Founders believed in the complete and total separation of religion and government. The phrase many Americans use to describe religious freedom, “separation of church and state” is not found in either the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. It comes from an 1802 letter by President Thomas Jefferson. As president, he allowed buildings used by the War and Treasury departments to be used for religious services (the Capitol and Supreme Court chambers were used as well), yet he described the First Amendment as building “a wall of separation between church and state.” Handout A: The Establishment Clause: How Separate Are Church and State? (Background Essay) - Bill of Rights Institute

@DriveInDriveOut called it, you are consistently wrong. Typical lib, facts are irrelevant to you.

vantexan

Revisionist history on your part. Is there no mention of a separation of church and state?
There's a mention that the government isn't to establish a relationship with a church that supersedes other churches. The Catholic Church wasn't going to be allowed to dominate and influence the government. Neither was the Church of England or any other. The Constitution never said you can't mention religion in schools and if you look at American history religious influence was prevalent until atheists sued and pushed it out. I don't see that improving American life.

El Correcto

god is dead
None of the Founders believed in the complete and total separation of religion and government. The phrase many Americans use to describe religious freedom, “separation of church and state” is not found in either the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. It comes from an 1802 letter by President Thomas Jefferson. As president, he allowed buildings used by the War and Treasury departments to be used for religious services (the Capitol and Supreme Court chambers were used as well), yet he described the First Amendment as building “a wall of separation between church and state.” Handout A: The Establishment Clause: How Separate Are Church and State? (Background Essay) - Bill of Rights Institute

@DriveInDriveOut called it, you are consistently wrong. Typical lib, facts are irrelevant to you.
Facts are irrelevant to you too, Christian.
There's a mention that the government isn't to establish a relationship with a church that supersedes other churches. The Catholic Church wasn't going to be allowed to dominate and influence the government. Neither was the Church of England or any other. The Constitution never said you can't mention religion in schools and if you look at American history religious influence was prevalent until atheists sued and pushed it out. I don't see that improving American life.
Mostly was Jews and spiritual weirdos who sued over it. One was described as an atheist, but he went on record saying he wasn’t one and was Jewish.

I believe you're a fundamentalist.
Sort of I guess, but I change my mind on things when presented sufficient evidence. You on the other hand, lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've never said that I accept the teachings and demands of the gender ideology cult. I said I'm perfectly fine with gays and lesbians. So I don't know what you're saying that I'm back to square one on.

The idea that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man is a fantasy.
Sorry it’s longer than a fundamentalist Christian Matt Walsh tweet confirming your biases against trans people.

Box Ox

Sorry it’s longer than a fundamentalist Christian Matt Walsh tweet confirming your biases against trans people.

Just more self-justifying smokescreen nonsense from the gender identity cult.

Edit: Check out the author's Twitter page. Where this is coming from is crystal clear.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Just more self-justifying smokescreen nonsense from the gender identity cult.

Edit: Check out the author's Twitter page. Where this is coming from is crystal clear.
Who cares? Are you so transphobic you won’t even read what they have to say about the science and instantly dismiss it.
Look at the arguments you are employing at ask yourself how did you arrive at a lack of belief in god or gods, how are you arriving at this current belief you are defending?

Here I found you another article this time from a cis(hope the “slur” doesn’t offend you)gender man.

El Correcto

god is dead
Her specific lawsuit got prayer and the Bible out of schools. Your problem is you think history started when you discovered your pee pee.
Your problem is you’re wrong about what case determined this.
Her case reaffirmed a previous ruling.
Those schools were already breaking the law when she sued them because this had already been legally settled which is why she sued them probably.

vantexan

Your problem is you’re wrong about what case determined this.
Her case reaffirmed a previous ruling.
Those schools were already breaking the law when she sued them because this had already been legally settled which is why she sued them probably.
If it was legally settled then she wouldn't have had to sue.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's clear that the intent was to have a separation. Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. As usual, you've decided on a fundamentalist "interpretation" of a legal concept that is crystal clear.