LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So it's clear to you that Jesus said that from the beginning when God instituted marriage it was to be between a male and female?
You just don't agree. Pretty inconsistent. How can you agree that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible but think God approves same sex marriage?

BrownFlush

Hope this helps.
Jesus commissioning His disciples. Here is what you are to teach...
"teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”-Matt 28:20
I can assure you, you're denial that what Jesus taught is not the same as what the Apostles taught is wrong.
You continue to put souls in danger who read your post and believe your lies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So it's clear to you that Jesus said that from the beginning when God instituted marriage it was to be between a male and female?
Yes.
You just don't agree.
No, I do agree.
Pretty inconsistent.
I can’t explain that.
How can you agree that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible but think God approves same sex marriage?
Because I believe God loves everyone just as they are.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hope this helps.
Jesus commissioning His disciples. Here is what you are to teach...
"teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”-Matt 28:20
I can assure you, you're denial that what Jesus taught is not the same as what the Apostles taught is wrong.
You continue to put souls in danger who read your post and believe your lies.
It doesn’t. Don’t know what you are talking about.

I will say that I am no one’s source. I can put no soul in danger no more than I can save someone’s.

Apart from the Spirit God, no one would even be born let alone look His way.

When did you first experience God’s prevenient grace?

BrownFlush

It doesn’t. Don’t know what you are talking about.

I will say that I am no one’s source. I can put no soul in danger no more than I can save someone’s.

Apart from the Spirit God, no one would even be born let alone look His way.

When did you first experience God’s prevenient grace?
Don't spin and try to change the subject.