LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
Uh .. yeah

Serious Question:

What part of Jesus’s teaching supports this stated motivation for having children?

From @IntegritySerious Question:
What part of Jesus’s teaching supports this stated motivation for having children?

Serious Answer:
Matthew 19: 3-5 ; 10-12
Jesus plainly teaches marriage is between a male and a female. Only they have the ability to become one flesh for the purpose of multiplying as he gave instruction to Adam and Eve in the beginning. His reference to eunuchs shows among other things their inability to pro create.

The continued making fun of gays and your continued failed effort to prove this sin is acceptable to God is the motivation.

Thanks so much for schooling me.
It’s all clear now.
I’ve totally misunderstood.lIt’s me. Lol

And yet, you still refuse to discuss the scripture and my comment.
Sad

Ok.

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about is it your post #10,363?
Matthew 19:3-5

My Spirit led understanding of this passage is that it specifically is an answer to, what I believe is a disingenuous question by the overly religious of the times, about divorce, nothing more, nothing less.

Matthew 19:10-12

To me this is pretty clear that Jesus wants us to do the best that we can accept to do. I do believe that is a great example of His loving authority. To me it certainly displays our need for interaction with Him through the person of the Holy Spirit and our desperate need to follow the Holy Spirit’s guidance and voice in our lives.

Neither one of these passages, nor do I think there exists a passage that would have me think that I would want to make fun of gays.

I do not attempt to prove any sin is acceptable, I am no one’s spiritual authority. Individual’s sin, the way I see it is between the person God. I will not stop loving sinners or saints. I will not stop loving you unconditionally even though we see this differently my friend.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My Spirit led understanding of this passage is that it specifically is an answer to, what I believe is a disingenuous question by the overly religious of the times, about divorce, nothing more, nothing less.
So when the Lord says that from the beginning marriage was and is between a male and female, that doesn't do it for you?

BrownFlush

I will not stop loving sinners or saints.
So? No one here has either.
I will not stop loving you unconditionally
You seem to be preaching unconditional love means acceptance of sin.
My Spirit led understanding
Keep that direct line open. There may be some more questions regarding what God has changed His mind about. I'm thankful for the BC that I ran onto you. Like I said, you're the only person I know who God literally speaks to.

Integrity

Binge Poster
God's Word is the final authority.
Yes, God’s word as He speaks through the Holy Spirit is the only spiritual authority that I recognize. Jesus is revealed through the Holy Spirit.

I do not recognize the Bible as having authority over me apart from the Holy Spirit’s personal interpretation and revelation to me.

BrownFlush

Yes, God’s word as He speaks through the Holy Spirit is the only spiritual authority that I recognize. Jesus is revealed through the Holy Spirit.

I do not recognize the Bible as having authority over me apart from the Holy Spirit’s personal interpretation and revelation to me.
So what?
Answer the direct questions.