LGBTQ

Integrity

Binge Poster
The passages you post as proof of a literal indwelling of the Holy Spirit, must also be taken with reference to Christ literal indwelling in us. If you believe that the Holy Spirit actually comes and dwells inside of the Christian's body, you must also believe that Jesus comes and dwells inside of the Christian's body and that the Father also comes and dwells inside of your body.
John 14:10, Does God literally dwell in Jesus? Does Jesus literally dwell in God?

You never answered this..
Jumping in here:

The Holy Spirit has impressed upon me that in direct relation and correlation to my seeking to relate and respond to the promptings and voice of the Spirit of God, will I personally experience the manifest presence of the living Christ and the Father in Heaven in my person and life.

I do believe in this unifying presence and purpose this person of the Triune God.
Peace.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
From @IntegritySerious Question:
What part of Jesus’s teaching supports this stated motivation for having children?

Serious Answer:
Matthew 19: 3-5 ; 10-12
Jesus plainly teaches marriage is between a male and a female. Only they have the ability to become one flesh for the purpose of multiplying as he gave instruction to Adam and Eve in the beginning. His reference to eunuchs shows among other things their inability to pro create.

The continued making fun of gays and your continued failed effort to prove this sin is acceptable to God is the motivation.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Jumping in here:

The Holy Spirit has impressed upon me that in direct relation and correlation to my seeking to relate and respond to the promptings and voice of the Spirit of God, will I personally experience the manifest presence of the living Christ and the Father in Heaven in my person and life.

I do believe in this unifying presence and purpose this person of the Triune God.
Peace.
What a load of BS. Believe what you want.
Your entire comment, as usual, is without the support of any scripture.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

A necropsy conducted by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s Marine Mammal Pathobiology Lab found a "14.5 centimeter long tear in the ventral wall" of his colon as the fatal injury, according to NBC News.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

"They're not too meticulous about who their partners are. They just have this kind of a sexual urge and then they'll engage in activity with whomever seems to be in the area, and if that's a female, great," Gjeltema told NBC News. "But if there are not enough females around or there are only males around, they may express that sexual behavior on whatever individual may be in the vicinity."

Animal behavior. Just whoever is around. They have nothing on humans.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1690560538375.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
From @IntegritySerious Question:
What part of Jesus’s teaching supports this stated motivation for having children?

Serious Answer:
Matthew 19: 3-5 ; 10-12
Jesus plainly teaches marriage is between a male and a female. Only they have the ability to become one flesh for the purpose of multiplying as he gave instruction to Adam and Eve in the beginning. His reference to eunuchs shows among other things their inability to pro create.
IMO this does not provide an answer to the question, not even close.
The continued making fun of gays and your continued failed effort to prove this sin is acceptable to God is the motivation.
WWJD.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So? Your opinion has zero credibility with me.
I notice you don't address the scripture or discuss the content in my comment.

Put you in your place.
I do not require scripture to support every thing, I only need the Holy Spirit to lead and guide.

Sometimes He directs me to religious texts but I don’t have a need for religion, I do get a lot from it sometimes though.

I believe Jesus would love unconditionally.

BrownFlush

I do not require scripture to support every thing, I only need the Holy Spirit to lead and guide.

Sometimes He directs me to religious texts but I don’t have a need for religion, I do get a lot from it sometimes though.

I believe Jesus would love unconditionally.
Nothing new here.
Not asking you to support anything.
Do you deny that the Holy Spirit directed Matthew to write the words of Jesus in the text?
Do you deny/disagree with what Jesus said?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Yes.

I do not deny/disagree with what Matthew said Jesus said.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth all the time.
You have stated before the Holy Spirit told you that God approves of two people of the same sex getting married. You have stated that God told you that homosexuals are not guilty of sin.
For you to report that God literally speaks to you and tells you the very opposite of what He revealed to inspired Apostles, is beyond laughable. It's very sad.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You talk out of both sides of your mouth all the time.
I cannot control how you perceive me or what I say. That is between you and God.
You have stated before the Holy Spirit told you that God approves of two people of the same sex getting married. You have stated that God told you that homosexuals are not guilty of sin.
You must have misunderstood.
For you to report that God literally speaks to you and tells you the very opposite of what He revealed to inspired Apostles, is beyond laughable. It's very sad.
You are obviously misunderstanding. I don’t control you so I am not telling you what to do but speaking more directly to what I actually say may help in your understanding. Just a thought.

BrownFlush

I cannot control how you perceive me or what I say. That is between you and God.

You must have misunderstood.

You are obviously misunderstanding. I don’t control you so I am not telling you what to do but speaking more directly to what I actually say may help in your understanding. Just a thought.
Thanks so much for schooling me.
It’s all clear now.
I’ve totally misunderstood.lIt’s me. Lol

And yet, you still refuse to discuss the scripture and my comment.
Sad