LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Who's "fairytales" that a nation's laws and rights are based upon would you prefer?

Is there a religion (or any other foundation of laws and rights) on this planet that isn't critical of, or demonize some aspect of everybody's lifestyle?
I don’t really care about religion much, but yeah I’m sure they all do suck. Outlawing people wholesale and refusing them rights shouldn’t be based on what you just view as natural.

This man is literally wanting to bully queers in the workplace and thinks that is a good idea or moral to do to someone at work.

vantexan

They absolutely viewed themselves as completing the Jewish religion, it absolutely was a sect of Judaism.

You are advocating for a loss of equal rights because you think Christians should be allowed to harass lgbt people in the work place and call women men even when it goes against company policy and the law.

No that is just called being a decent human being in the work place, sorry you feel like you should have a special right to disrespect trans people in the work place. I don’t agree.

You base your view on Jewish fairytales when it comes to this subject, it is very ridiculous you accuse someone else of living in a fantasy.
You're proving my point. You want it illegal to "misgender" someone. That if I don't call a man a woman I'm disrespecting him and that should be illegal.

Jews were under the Law of Moses. The Old Law. Christians are under the New Law. Jews established His Church but it isn't Judaism. You've demonstrated repeatedly a lack of understanding concerning this. Concerning homosexuals, under the Old Law they were to be put to death. Under the New Law they, like the rest of us, will answer to God in the Day of Judgement. Sorry if you don't believe that. That's your prerogative.

If you have male chromosomes and all the biological attributes of being a male, yet you tell yourself you're female, you're indulging in a fantasy. It's a mental health issue. I choose to not play along.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're proving my point. You want it illegal to "misgender" someone. That if I don't call a man a woman I'm disrespecting him and that should be illegal.
Yes sexual harassment is already illegal, it’s not even just something I want it is something that already is.

You want Christian’s to have a special right to harass lgbt people in the workplace, you’re a very stupid or desperate individual if you haven’t grasped this in the 4 or 5 exchanges we had about this already.
Jews were under the Law of Moses. The Old Law. Christians are under the New Law. Jews established His Church but it isn't Judaism. You've demonstrated repeatedly a lack of understanding concerning this. Concerning homosexuals, under the Old Law they were to be put to death. Under the New Law they, like the rest of us, will answer to God in the Day of Judgement. Sorry if you don't believe that. That's your prerogative.
It’s very silly you are arguing this with when the majority(well over 50%) of your Bible is the Old Testament Jewish fairytales straight from Judaism. You’re being a very ridiculous person on this point.
If you have male chromosomes and all the biological attributes of being a male, yet you tell yourself you're female, you're indulging in a fantasy. It's a mental health issue. I choose to not play along.
Nope, you don’t understand human sex and view it as a binary, this is factually incorrect.

El Correcto

god is dead
They have been put to death under the new law repeatedly as well, the new law and how most of Christendom interpreted that law.
You can sit there and cry no true Scotsman repeatedly, but Christianity isn’t the opinion of a former fedex driver obsessed with harassing trans people he doesn’t know at a job he doesn’t have.

That is Christianity, that is what a theocratic religious based laws look. The Bible doesn’t support vigilantism, but it does support government’s rights to kill it’s citizens.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1710788429627.png

vantexan

Yes sexual harassment is already illegal, it’s not even just something I want it is something that already is.

You want Christian’s to have a special right to harass lgbt people in the workplace, you’re a very stupid or desperate individual if you haven’t grasped this in the 4 or 5 exchanges we had about this already.

It’s very silly you are arguing this with when the majority(well over 50%) of your Bible is the Old Testament Jewish fairytales straight from Judaism. You’re being a very ridiculous person on this point.

Nope, you don’t understand human sex and view it as a binary, this is factually incorrect.
See, special rights. You want to label "misgendering" as sexual harassment and make it illegal.

Again, you have a lack of understanding of Christianity. We are completely under the New Testament. The Old Law has been done away with.

Human sexuality is first and foremost about reproduction. It's binary. Can't have two Bobs or two Marys producing kids.

What you've misconstrued as human sexuality is the human pleasure side of it. You've "misgendered" it.

El Correcto

god is dead
See, special rights. You want to label "misgendering" as sexual harassment and make it illegal.

Again, you have a lack of understanding of Christianity. We are completely under the New Testament. The Old Law has been done away with.
No I don’t have a misunderstanding of Christianity, you’re just being pissy about it’s clearly Jewish based fairytales, straight from the Torah, part of your Bible, being called out as nonsense. Without the Old Testament or Judaism there is no Jesus or Paul, there is no Christianity.

Quit being ridiculous, it is Jewish fairytales, about Jewish people, mostly.
Human sexuality is first and foremost about reproduction. It's binary. Can't have two Bobs or two Marys producing kids.
No it’s now, human sexuality is without inherent purpose or meaning.
No it literally isn’t binary, intersex people exist.
What you've misconstrued as human sexuality is the human pleasure side of it. You've "misgendered" it.
No you’re actually just off the deep end in schizo territory just making up stuff.

vantexan

They have been put to death under the new law repeatedly as well, the new law and how most of Christendom interpreted that law.
You can sit there and cry no true Scotsman repeatedly, but Christianity isn’t the opinion of a former fedex driver obsessed with harassing trans people he doesn’t know at a job he doesn’t have.

That is Christianity, that is what a theocratic religious based laws look. The Bible doesn’t support vigilantism, but it does support government’s rights to kill it’s citizens.
Nowhere in the New Testament are we told to kill homosexuals. Anyone who did and cited the Old Testament was in violation of the New Testament and will have to answer for it. What you aren't seeing is many societies had taboos against homosexuality and when they converted to Christianity they brought their taboos with them. Over time they came to understand that it wasn't right to do so. Sure, plenty of people today who claim to be Christians hate homosexuals. That malice they will have to answer for. But you're trying to put controls on them by saying they must say everything in accordance with how you want things to be. You're overreaching. If you want to call yourself a woman that's your business. Making me out as evil because I disagree and wanting to punish me legally makes it my business. And I will stand up to your bullying just as much as I expect you to use our system to stand up to bullying also. But what is legitimate fighting against bullying and you wanting special rights to control others is the question.

vantexan

No I don’t have a misunderstanding of Christianity, you’re just being pissy about it’s clearly Jewish based fairytales, straight from the Torah, part of your Bible, being called out as nonsense. Without the Old Testament or Judaism there is no Jesus or Paul, there is no Christianity.

Quit being ridiculous, it is Jewish fairytales, about Jewish people, mostly.

No it’s now, human sexuality is without inherent purpose or meaning.
No it literally isn’t binary, intersex people exist.

No you’re actually just off the deep end in schizo territory just making up stuff.
Of course Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was never a Christian. His church wasn't established until after he died. We aren't bound by the Old Testament anymore and if we only carried a New Testament we would be perfectly fine. Understanding the past and its implications are why we read the Old Testament. But it's Jewish law, not Christian.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was never a Christian. His church wasn't established until after he died. We aren't bound by the Old Testament anymore and if we only carried a New Testament we would be perfectly fine. Understanding the past and its implications are why we read the Old Testament. But it's Jewish law, not Christian.
Yeah but the majority of what your ideology is founded on, the core of it, without it it is meaningless, Jesus is a nobody, is Judaism.

Get over it, I don’t get why you people get so pissy about Jewish people and ideology being the core of your ideology. Are you an antisemite or something?

El Correcto

god is dead
Nowhere in the New Testament are we told to kill homosexuals. Anyone who did and cited the Old Testament was in violation of the New Testament and will have to answer for it. What you aren't seeing is many societies had taboos against homosexuality and when they converted to Christianity they brought their taboos with them. Over time they came to understand that it wasn't right to do so. Sure, plenty of people today who claim to be Christians hate homosexuals. That malice they will have to answer for. But you're trying to put controls on them by saying they must say everything in accordance with how you want things to be. You're overreaching. If you want to call yourself a woman that's your business. Making me out as evil because I disagree and wanting to punish me legally makes it my business. And I will stand up to your bullying just as much as I expect you to use our system to stand up to bullying also. But what is legitimate fighting against bullying and you wanting special rights to control others is the question.
I don’t want any special rights, I want equal rights.
You want special rights and a special place in the country as the ideology of the country, that is cancerous. This country’s laws and rights shouldn’t be based on ancient Jewish fairytales and misconceptions about human beings.

vantexan

Yeah but the majority of what your ideology is founded on, the core of it, without it it is meaningless, Jesus is a nobody, is Judaism.

Get over it, I don’t get why you people get so pissy about Jewish people and ideology being the core of your ideology. Are you an antisemite or something?
No, not at all. But Christianity is very different from Judaism. You demonstrate not knowing that repeatedly.

vantexan

I don’t want any special rights, I want equal rights.
You want special rights and a special place in the country as the ideology of the country, that is cancerous. This country’s laws and rights shouldn’t be based on ancient Jewish fairytales and misconceptions about human beings.
Even if it's based strictly on science there's no scientific discovery of genders beyond male and female. Non-binary is just a construct.

El Correcto

god is dead
Even if it's based strictly on science there's no scientific discovery of genders beyond male and female. Non-binary is just a construct.
No there absolutely is sexes beyond just the male and female you are talking about. You ignore then and write them off, because it doesn’t fit your world view, but that isn’t how life works friend.