LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Yah, only you have a right to your opinion. As I said, no one should be physically attacked.
I’d say my opinion is more correct than yours, you should be used to it by now.

Not physically attacking someone or not committing a crime against someone is the absolute bare minimum for not causing harm to someone, you can still cause harm to those people.
But it seems to me you want it to be a crime to even consider "trans women" not women. You want control over what people say outloud. Might think it, but don't say it.
No I don’t.
Amazing you telling me to get a life considering you're here constantly attacking Christianity.
You’re stressing about jobs that you don’t have and what you can call trans people you don’t know. Get a life.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I can’t walk around the work place explaining to Christians why they are wrong, it wouldn’t be appropriate, it’s not an infringement of my religious rights not to believe in nonsense. It might even be a lawsuit if the company allowed me to do this and didn’t punish me for discriminating against religion and harassing the religious.

Why should you have that right but a trans woman not?

vantexan

I’d say my opinion is more correct than yours, you should be used to it by now.

No I don’t.

You’re stressing about jobs that you don’t have and what you can call trans people you don’t know. Get a life.
You're stressing about pretty much everything Christian. Follow your own advice.

vantexan

I can’t walk around the work place explaining to Christians why they are wrong, it wouldn’t be appropriate, it’s not an infringement of my religious rights not to believe in nonsense. It might even be a lawsuit if the company allowed me to do this and didn’t punish me for discriminating against religion and harassing the religious.

Why should you have that right but a trans woman not?
Do I have the right to discriminate against a guy who calls himself a woman? Christian or not if someone is running a business they should have the right to decide what kind of behavior is appropriate in the workplace. If one company allows it, and another one doesn't, then go work for the company that does and leave the other alone.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do I have the right to discriminate against a guy who calls himself a woman? Christian or not if someone is running a business they should have the right to decide what kind of behavior is appropriate in the workplace. If one company allows it, and another one doesn't, then go work for the company that does and leave the other alone.
I asked a very simple question.
Why should you have the right to not be discriminated against in the work place but transwomen shouldn’t?

I’m not sure I see an answer in your strawman argument about small business owners struggle to fire or not getting to hire who they want. I assure you employment discrimination is a real thing still and employers already discriminate however they see fit during the hiring process.

Box Ox

I have repeatedly said that no one should be physically attacked.
I never brought up someone being physically attacked.

If someone punched her in the face I wouldn’t lose any sleep.
I wouldn’t lose any sleep seeing her punched in the face by a 250 pound muscular “woman”.
if Lia Thompson punched you in the face for calling her a man I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

El Correcto

god is dead
@Box Ox
He was establishing his morality of how he views himself as not being a bad person towards trans people.

He is doing it by doing the bare minimum of not committing crimes against them. I don’t see that as the standard of being a good person to someone.

vantexan

@Box Ox
He was establishing his morality of how he views himself as not being a bad person towards trans people.

He is doing it by doing the bare minimum of not committing crimes against them. I don’t see that as the standard of being a good person to someone.
What you want is for me to accommodate someone else's particular viewpoint even if it clashes with mine. I'm never going to harm them but I'm not going along with their delusions either.

vantexan

I asked a very simple question.
Why should you have the right to not be discriminated against in the work place but transwomen shouldn’t?

I’m not sure I see an answer in your strawman argument about small business owners struggle to fire or not getting to hire who they want. I assure you employment discrimination is a real thing still and employers already discriminate however they see fit during the hiring process.
It's their business. If an employer feels a trans person would be disruptive then he shouldn't be forced to hire them. If he feels that a devout Christian wouldn't be a good fit for his company then he shouldn't be forced to hire them. Go where you are wanted and leave everyone else alone.

El Correcto

god is dead
What you want is for me to accommodate someone else's particular viewpoint even if it clashes with mine. I'm never going to harm them but I'm not going along with their delusions either.
I share your point of view but why should you have the right not to have your ideology discriminated against in the work place but trans people shouldn’t?
I’d never go along with Christian ideology, doesn’t mean I’m gonna disrespect them in the work place and harass them about it.

vantexan

I share your point of view but why should you have the right not to have your ideology discriminated against in the work place but trans people shouldn’t?
I’d never go along with Christian ideology, doesn’t I’m gonna disrespect them in the work place and not harass them about it.
Apples and oranges. And considering your past posts I have my doubts as to whether you wouldn't discriminate against Christians if you could.

El Correcto

god is dead
Apples and oranges. And considering your past posts I have my doubts as to whether you wouldn't discriminate against Christians if you could.
No if I owned a business I wouldn’t really give a :censored2:. I wouldn’t be discriminating against people based on stupid nonsense, I’d be focused on making money. If they were a good worker I wouldn’t really give a :censored2: what they think about big bang or evolution.

vantexan

No if I owned a business I wouldn’t really give a :censored2:. I wouldn’t be discriminating against people based on stupid nonsense, I’d be focused on making money. If they were a good worker I wouldn’t really give a :censored2: what they think about big bang or evolution.
I doubt seriously you'd give them a chance.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you are saying you deserve rights that someone else shouldn’t. I’m just curious what the standard should be and why you draw the line at lgbt people but we already know why.

You believe in a fairytale, I don’t want to live in a country where laws and rights are decided by Jewish fairytales.

vantexan

So you are saying you deserve rights that someone else shouldn’t. I’m just curious what the standard should be and why you draw the line at lgbt people but we already know why.

You believe in a fairytale, I don’t want to live in a country where laws and rights are decided by Jewish fairytales.
Christianity isn't Judaism. You already have rights. What you want is special rights. And you just demonstrated that you most likely, given the opportunity, would discriminate against Christians. Stop trying to force your ideology on everyone. Christians aren't forcing anything on you. We're just not going along with your demands.

El Correcto

god is dead
Christianity isn't Judaism. You already have rights. What you want is special rights. And you just demonstrated that you most likely, given the opportunity, would discriminate against Christians. Stop trying to force your ideology on everyone. Christians aren't forcing anything on you. We're just not going along with your demands.
You’re the one that is discussing having a special right over a minority in the workplace.
You frame equal rights as “special” rights because some Christians really struggle to see equality as anything less than persecution. I’m okay with denying people rights, but the foundation for doing so can’t be built off a fairytale superstitions and religious sentiment on what is natural.

Jesus was a Jew, all his apostles Jews, he wanted Christianity to just spread only to the Jews. The lost sheep of Israel.
Christianity is a Jewish ideology ultimately and the fairytales coming from it are of Jewish origin.

Mutineer

Who's "fairytales" that a nation's laws and rights are based upon would you prefer?

Is there a religion (or any other foundation of laws and rights) on this planet that isn't critical of, or demonize some aspect of everybody's lifestyle?

vantexan

You’re the one that is discussing having a special right over a minority in the workplace.
You frame equal rights as “special” rights because some Christians really struggle to see equality as anything less than persecution. I’m okay with denying people rights, but the foundation for doing so can’t be built off a fairytale superstitions and religious sentiment on what is natural.

Jesus was a Jew, all his apostles Jews, he wanted Christianity to just spread only to the Jews. The lost sheep of Israel.
Christianity is a Jewish ideology ultimately and the fairytales coming from it are of Jewish origin.
It's not Judaism. And you have equal rights. You want special rights for groups like demanding we use the correct pronouns. Go live your fantasy. But don't try to make me join in.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's not Judaism.
They absolutely viewed themselves as completing the Jewish religion, it absolutely was a sect of Judaism.
And you have equal rights.
You are advocating for a loss of equal rights because you think Christians should be allowed to harass lgbt people in the work place and call women men even when it goes against company policy and the law.

You want special rights for groups like demanding we use the correct pronouns.
No that is just called being a decent human being in the work place, sorry you feel like you should have a special right to disrespect trans people in the work place. I don’t agree.
Go live your fantasy. But don't try to make me join in.
You base your view on Jewish fairytales when it comes to this subject, it is very ridiculous you accuse someone else of living in a fantasy.