LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I might just be spit balling majority of the time on the website chatting with you, but I really do read about what you people bring up, I’ve learned a lot about your religion, I know probably more than 90% of the “Christians” walking around in America, probably even higher world wide.

vantexan

No there absolutely is sexes beyond just the male and female you are talking about. You ignore then and write them off, because it doesn’t fit your world view, but that isn’t how life works friend.
There's a difference between you saying there are more than two genders/sexes and scientists/psychologists/psychiatrists through extensive clinical research identifying more than two genders/sexes.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710860211977.png

El Correcto

god is dead
You still didn’t reply to what civil rights LGBTQ+ people are deprived of.
Well for one thing you wouldn’t be allowed to refuse to sell a cake to a black person just because you’re a racist.
So denial of services based on their lgbt status is one major one.
There are also lawsuits pending about companies openly discriminating against lgbt people in the dumbest ways possible.
This also wouldn’t be allowed against black people, you can’t refuse to hire people just because you’re a racist.

El Correcto

god is dead
Fairytales should not supersede civil rights in this country, just because you believe in Jewish deities should not make you exempt from civil rights legislation.

El Correcto

god is dead
These special rights are not enough for people like vantexan either, he thinks he should be allowed to walk around the workplace openly insulting trans people.

What a ridiculous moronic thing to believe and to top it off he sees himself as morally justified in doing so because apparently the right not to be sexually harassed by some fairytale believing nut job in the work place is a “special right” he isn’t willing to see them have.

El Correcto

god is dead
What rights do you not have equally?
I posted it since you people want to play dumb.
There are major carve outs in lgbt civil rights called religious accommodations.

It’s not shocking the southern Christians have been using their religion as an excuse for their hateful nonsense for a long time. He is just filling the mold he was placed into by being hateful to lgbt minorities.

Shallow minded idiot using fairytales as an excuse.