LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You think in the Middle Ages that gay men didn't enter the priesthood? Back then you were flat out expected to marry. The major exception was the priesthood.

It appears to have a long history of cutting off gay men’s dicks and proscribing death penalties to them through governments.
All because they believed god would blow up their city or send a great flood.

You make it sound like it was a safe haven for homosexuals. It was far from that you silly individual.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
but just so happens to get his pedophile hands on a young boy, no I would not consider him a gay man. It isn’t an attraction to the same sex at that point, i
Even though the attraction is the same sex, which is the definition of homosexual. The perversion does not make homosexuality less of a perversion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Even though the attraction is the same sex, which is the definition of homosexual. The perversion does not make homosexuality less of a perversion.
Perversion is more of a derogatory term used for something that is unacceptable or undesirable. All you are doing by putting homosexuality on the same level as pedophiles is showing your hatred and unwillingness to accept gay people based on your fairytale understanding of reality and human nature.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes.
But these people are not acting on an attraction to a same sex. They are acting on an attraction to children.

If an overall straight man abuses a boy, it doesn’t make him gay. It makes him a pedophile.

If someone is not attracted to people of the same sex, like would never date another man or sleep with another man, they are not gay. If children are what they are after and they lash out on young boys even though they are heterosexual in every other sense of the word they are just a pedophile, not a gay one.

vantexan

It appears to have a long history of cutting off gay men’s dicks and proscribing death penalties to them through governments.
All because they believed god would blow up their city or send a great flood.

You make it sound like it was a safe haven for homosexuals. It was far from that you silly individual.
Did I say that? Do you think gay men called out "Look at me, I'm gay and joining the priesthood to put one over on you?"

In a society where being gay could get you killed, being "pious" and joining the priesthood where there was no pressure to marry was very much an avenue gay men took.

El Correcto

god is dead
Did I say that? Do you think gay men called out "Look at me, I'm gay and joining the priesthood to put one over on you?"

In a society where being gay could get you killed, being "pious" and joining the priesthood where there was no pressure to marry was very much an avenue gay men took.
You don’t know this, you’re just assuming it.
I wouldn’t call a place calling for the torture or death penalty to be applied to sodomites as somewhere homos would want to gather because they don’t wanna marry.

Think I’d rather be married to a woman than hang out with those people.

BrownFlush

Perversion is more of a derogatory term used for something that is unacceptable or undesirable. All you are doing by putting homosexuality on the same level as pedophiles is showing your hatred and unwillingness to accept gay people based on your fairytale understanding of reality and human nature.
I don’t, maybe they do.
I’d say that makes more sense for “gay” priests to do than to abuse children.
A child abuser is a pedophile for sure, but not guaranteed to be a gay man no matter the gender of the child abused.
I'm not putting them on the same level.
I'm saying one of the definitions of homosexuality, queer , gay, is attracted sexually to same sex. 30 year old penis with a 12 year old penis is still 2 penis'.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not putting them on the same level.
I'm saying one of the definitions of homosexuality, queer , gay, is attracted sexually to same sex. 30 year old penis with a 12 year old penis is still 2 penis'.
Yes but that doesn’t matter when it comes to someone who is a pedophile.
Do you see sexual difference in children or something? Are little girls or little boys more appealing to you?

The second someone is taking a sexual interest in children it is not about any other orientation other than being a pedophile. That is the main attraction driving that interaction.

Boys can be sexually abused by both straight men and gay men. It’s about taking advantage of a child’s vulnerability, not the sexual orientation of the abusive person.​

Research on this question suggests that men who have sexually abused boys most often identify as heterosexual and often are involved in adult heterosexual relationships at the same time. There is no indication that a gay man is more likely to engage in sexually abusive behavior than a straight man, and some studies even suggest it is less likely.

Sexual abuse is not a sexual ‘relationship’ – it’s exploitation, even assault. The sexual orientation of the abusive person is not really relevant to the abusive interaction. A man who sexually abuses or exploits boys is not engaging in a ‘homosexual interaction’ – any more than men who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in ‘heterosexual behavior.’ He is a deeply confused individual who, for various reasons, wants to sexually use or abuse a child, and has acted on that desire.

BrownFlush

Do you see sexual difference in children or something? Are little girls or little boys more appealing to you?
Shut up.
No need to impugn stupidity.
Boys can be sexually abused by both straight men and gay men. It’s about taking advantage of a child’s vulnerability, not the sexual orientation of the abusive person.
Research on this question suggests that men who have sexually abused boys most often identify as heterosexual and often are involved in adult heterosexual relationships at the same time. There is no indication that a gay man is more likely to engage in sexually abusive behavior than a straight man, and some studies even suggest it is less likely.

Sexual abuse is not a sexual ‘relationship’ – it’s exploitation, even assault. The sexual orientation of the abusive person is not really relevant to the abusive interaction. A man who sexually abuses or exploits boys is not engaging in a ‘homosexual interaction’ – any more than men who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in ‘heterosexual behavior.’ He is a deeply confused individual who, for various reasons, wants to sexually use or abuse a child, and has acted on that desire.
The perversion is the same. A child is the victim of sexual abuse.
I wonder if there are stats of the effects on the abused child if the abuser was queer or straight?

BrownFlush

Hmmm

That’s not what you said literally minutes ago.
The perversion is not the same and you referring to gay people as a perversion is just a derogatory point of view taught to you by your fairytales.
Look again. I gave the definition of homosexuality.
Gay(queer) is perversion. Fairy tales has nothing to do with it
Any stats on the effects or differences as in dealing with what happened to them, of the abused child being molested by a homosexual or heterosexual?

Any stats on a male who is queer and a pedophile molesting girls?
I'm gonna take a guess...ZERO

El Correcto

god is dead
Gay(queer) is perversion. Fairy tales has nothing to do with it
Yes it does. Perversion has negative connotations to it. You labeling lgbt people as perversions is just showing your hatred based on your fairytale understanding of reality and human nature.
IMG_0055.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

Any stats on a male who is queer and a pedophile molesting girls?
I'm gonna take a guess...ZERO
Not sure. Heterosexuals are not held to the same standard as gays, gays are the target of the discrimination you are showing which is why people go out of their way to debunk your myths about child predators of young boys being strictly gay men.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re conflating the natural laws like the hard sciences that observe and document natural phenomenon with the natural law that deals with ethics.

That is why you use derogatory terms when talking about gays and natural laws. You are placing ethical boundaries on sexuality, not scientificly observable facts.

Box Ox

It might since the perversion label as applied to homosexuality seems to be based on Christian values.
Not to mention natural law, human reproduction, nature.
However or what ever one believes, it is a fairytale to believe we all started from two humans of the same sex.

I've never heard of the same-sex theory of creation.

It's weird that I have to side more with the Bible thumpers on the homosexuality issue because the left has decided that it needs to be bundled with all of the trans craziness.