LGBTQ

Appvol

IMG_1773.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I've never heard of the same-sex theory of creation.
That’s because it doesn’t exist. This is classic Bible thumper rhetoric, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
It's weird that I have to side more with the Bible thumpers on the homosexuality issue because the left has decided that it needs to be bundled with all of the trans craziness.
Not really, you get your biology facts from an orthodox Jewish real estate agent TikTok influencer, I’m not surprised you side with them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually, it’s classic heterosexual humping facts.

Come on. Don’t flame up this early.
What is flaming up?
Explaining to him the source and bias of his favorite quotable person when it comes to trans issues and lgbt kids?

He loves posting that woman’s religious point of view on these issues. Religious people have just gotten smarter about trying to not lead with the god and Jesus nonsense so they don’t get instantly dismissed.

That’s why you pathetically try to hide your religious ethics behind “natural law” to give it an air of credibility instead of having the balls to say my book says this and everyone needs to believe it because it is a 100% true and god will smite thee.

Box Ox

It's weird that I have to side more with the Bible thumpers on the homosexuality issue because the left has decided that it needs to be bundled with all of the trans craziness.
Not really, you get your biology facts from an orthodox Jewish real estate agent TikTok influencer, I’m not surprised you side with them.

Yes, true biological fact is on the side of men who think they're women and parents who think their boy is a girl.

hc.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
It really is pathetic when religious people are delusional enough to dress up their faith as scientific.

Science does not back your fairytale at all, the more we learn the more it is discredited.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, true biological fact is on the side of men who think they're women and parents who think their boy is a girl.

View attachment 489663
Yes.
That’s why you instantly dismiss it as ridiculous on face value, even though the vast majority of the medical/educational community backs these people.

You then buy into conspiratorial thinking that it is all some “transgender pipeline” or whatever you called it.

You won’t even hear these people out in an honest manner, you’ve closed your mind to reality and lack the self awareness to take a second and think about why you find yourself agreeing with delusional fairytale believers.

Box Ox

View attachment 489663
Yes.
That’s why you instantly dismiss it as ridiculous on face value, even though the vast majority of the medical/educational community backs these people.

Leftist capture of our institutions doesn't make the idea that men are women and women are men any more true. It's obviously not.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes it does. Perversion has negative connotations to it. You labeling lgbt people as perversions is just showing your hatred based on your fairytale understanding of reality and human nature.
Not at all. Perversion doesn’t mean hatred.
Your reaction just shows once again for the 1000th time, you can’t have a discussion with someone who doesn’t agree with your perversion. As soon as I see two buck dear sucking each other’s dicks or taking it up their arse, until then, I’ll keep my understanding of what nature teaches me.
people go out of their way to debunking your myths about child predators of young boys being strictly gay men.
The flames are already too high for you to see comments that refute this comment.

Box Ox

View attachment 489663
Yes.

You then buy into conspiratorial thinking that it is all some “transgender pipeline” or whatever you called it.

You won’t even hear these people out in an honest manner, you’ve closed your mind to reality and lack the self awareness to take a second and think about why you find yourself agreeing with delusional fairytale believers.
Leftist capture of our institutions doesn't make the idea that men are women and women are men any more true. It's obviously not.
Do you even read the stupidity you post?

Yes according to the uneducated fairytale believers you find yourself so tied to these days.

I won't be gaslit into believing that men are women and women are men. It's obviously not true. That's a leftist religious conviction.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not at all. Perversion doesn’t mean hatred.
Yea it does when referring to a group of people as a perversion.
I showed you the definitions of it, you really are a silly person.

The flames are already too high for you to see comments that refute this comment.
I posted multiple sources from child sex abuse prevention sites that back my claims and a Harvard associate who spent his life in the field of therapy and outreach for child sex abuse survivors.

You went on a rant about “natural laws” and gays being a perversion.

vantexan

You don’t know this, you’re just assuming it.
I wouldn’t call a place calling for the torture or death penalty to be applied to sodomites as somewhere homos would want to gather because they don’t wanna marry.

Think I’d rather be married to a woman than hang out with those people.
You're putting your modern day mores to the situation. Do you not realize how pervasive the Church was in people's lives back then? Kings didn't rule without the Church's blessing. Homos didn't "gather." There were no gay bars. No drag queens.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're putting your modern day mores to the situation. Do you not realize how pervasive the Church was in people's lives back then? Kings didn't rule without the Church's blessing. Homos didn't "gather." There were no gay bars. No drag queens.
Yes I do and in government, it’s why I refer to dark ages as a Christian theocracy.

You are sitting here telling me gay men flocked to the priesthood with absolutely nothing backing you after I posted a Wikipedia page filled with sources backing the horrible treatment of gays by the church and governments of the time.

The priesthood is not what I would call a safe place for gay men to be, I see no proof that gays went that route. None at all, just your baseless conjecture based on celibacy in the priesthood.

vantexan

Yes I do and in government, it’s why I refer to dark ages as a Christian theocracy.

You are sitting here telling me gay men flocked to the priesthood with absolutely nothing backing you after I posted a Wikipedia page filled with sources backing the horrible treatment of gays by the church and governments of the time.

The priesthood is not what I would call a safe place for gay men to be, I see no proof that gays went that route. None at all, just your baseless conjecture based on celibacy in the priesthood.
It's like talking to a wall. Your hatred of Christianity won't allow you to realize the obvious. Not every priest was a homosexual. But the Church was an avenue homosexual men could take and be an accepted part of society. There wasn't an upfront acknowledgement that the priest was gay. He was a respected clergyman who took vows of celibacy to better serve God(not that the Bible requires that). In many communities if a person didn't worship God he could be accused of witchcraft, etc. People went to Mass. You didn't have a thousand options for entertainment. These were agrarian societies where you worked hard physically and you prayed intensely. There were no books circulating that extolled the virtues of "alternatives." About the only people who got away with these things were members of the nobility and they took great risks doing so.

As for your assertion that a gay man would rather be married than be a part of an institution that persecuted gays I can think of two modern examples that disprove your theory: J. Edgar Hoover and Roy Kohn. Be thankful you live in an era that gives you choices. I don't agree with your choices, but as a Christian my obligation isn't to harm you. It's to inform you that your soul is your most important possession and you can lose your soul by participating in such choices. The difference between today and hundreds of years ago is they'd kill you over it. They weren't right to do so, but they would. When you live in a culture where war was standing close enough to your enemy to eviscerate him, or if you wanted meat you had to kill a pig, then being brutally violent to those considered a dangerous aberration isn't much of a stretch.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yea it does when referring to a group of people as a perversion.
I didn't refer to a group of people. I referred to homosexuality.
I showed you the definitions of it, you really are a silly person.
You silly homo, look at the same definitions in the 1960 editions. Definitions have changed so you'll quit crying.
You went on a rant about “natural laws” and gays being a perversion.
No rant. Just facts of nature.
Gays? No, a man sucking another man's dick or doing anal is a perversion.
Per·ver·sion
/pərˈvərZH(ə)n/noun
  • 1.the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended: "a scandalous perversion of the law"Similardistortionmisrepresentationfalsificationtravesty
  • 2.sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable:"his

Attachments

• 1719263187296.png
    1719263187296.png
    461 bytes · Views: 13

El Correcto

god is dead

You silly homo, look at the same definitions in the 1960 editions. Definitions have changed so you'll quit crying.

Per·ver·sion
/pərˈvərZH(ə)n/noun
  • 1.the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended: "a scandalous perversion of the law"Similardistortionmisrepresentationfalsificationtravesty
In your point of view it is, because it is unacceptable and abnormal to you. It would be considered a corruption or distortion of human sexuality if you viewed things from your “natural law” (abrahamic religion morality) point of view.

Placing ethical points of view on human sexuality is not considered a fact bud or science. It is considered your opinion, fueled by Christian hate toward homosexuality. You’re flaming up bud.

You are putting an ethical stance on homosexuality when using insulting terms like perversion or abnormal. These paint a picture of homosexuality being unacceptable or undesirable, which is an opinion, not a fact or law of nature. You silly individual.

El Correcto

god is dead

Per·ver·sion
/pərˈvərZH(ə)n/noun
I didn’t realize you’re so silly you couldn’t see where the insulting and opinionated part of calling homosexuality a perversion is, let me get it out of the definition for you.

distortion or corruption of what was first intended

sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable

IMG_0055.jpeg

UNDESIRABLE OR WORRYING