LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
In your point of view it is, because it is unacceptable and abnormal to you. It would be considered a corruption or distortion of human sexuality if you viewed things from your “natural law” (abrahamic religion morality) point of view.
Hilarious.
It's look at you window mentality and observe nature for 10 minutes.
Placing ethical points of view on human sexuality is not considered a fact bud or science.
The make-up, bio of male and female is not a fact, bud?
It is considered your opinion, fueled by Christian hate toward homosexuality. You’re flaming up bud.
It is my opinion based on the laws of nature. There's no fuel of any kind. There is no emotion felt toward homos except pity. You are an exception on occasion, though. It's so whacked out, I lol at you.
You deny the physical universe and nature have laws?
You are putting an ethical stance on homosexuality when using insulting terms like perversion or abnormal. These paint a picture of homosexuality being unacceptable or undesirable, which is an opinion, not a fact or law of nature. You silly individual.
The definition of perversion wasn't at all insulting. The picture it paints is correct.
Again, you deny laws of nature exist?

Sportello

In denial that men are women and women are men. I should feel so dumb and ashamed.

Silliness.
So you are denying the identity that a person feels in their soul?

No one chooses to live a difficult life.

Do you believe Jesus's teachings are the way to everlasting life?

BrownFlush

I didn’t realize you’re so silly you couldn’t see where the insulting and opinionated part of calling homosexuality a perversion is, let me get it out of the definition for you.

distortion or corruption of what was first intended

sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable

View attachment 489689
UNDESIRABLE OR WORRYING
Just to be clear....
Two men sucking each other's dicks and participating in anal sex is not abnormal? True or False?
Two men sucking each other's dicks and participating in anal sex does not violate the definition of perversion? True or False?
Two men sucking each other's dicks and participating in anal sex is a natural act and does not violate any law of nature (if said laws exist)? True or False?

El Correcto

god is dead
Hilarious.
It's look at you window mentality and observe nature for 10 minutes.
Wow what astute scientific methods you got, no wonder you sit on here posting such silly nonsense.
The make-up, bio of male and female is not a fact, bud?
It is a way of describing biological functions in fields like biology, genetics, etc. Do not confuse biological functions with theological purpose, that sort of purpose is not an objective fact, it is your silly natural law and opinion.
It is my opinion based on the laws of nature. There's no fuel of any kind. There is no emotion felt toward homos except pity. You are an exception on occasion, though. It's so whacked out, I lol at you.
I don’t even know what you are saying here or trying to say other than insult me.
You deny the physical universe
No I deny your fairytales about it and you placing your silly opinions you reach by “looking out your window for 10 minutes” of it as fact.
and nature have laws?
Nature have laws? Natural law is not the same as a scientific law, you’re conflating the two.

Do a little reading about natural law, I already explained this to your silly ass once.
The definition of perversion wasn't at all insulting. The picture it paints is correct.
In your silly eyes I’m sure it is, but it is ultimately an opinion not fact.
Again, you deny laws of nature exist?
I deny your natural law perspective is a fact when it comes to this. It is based on fairytales that have been mostly debunked to the point only a silly individual could believe in them the way you do.

El Correcto

god is dead
This guy really trying to sit here and argue about science when he believe dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time, that human beings used to live to be hundreds of years old and all kinds of silly nonsense like magical miracles.

BrownFlush

Wow what astute scientific methods you got, no wonder you sit on here posting such silly nonsense.

It is a way of describing biological functions in fields like biology, genetics, etc. Do not confuse biological functions with theological purpose, that sort of purpose is not an objective fact, it is your silly natural law and opinion.

I don’t even know what you are saying here or trying to say other than insult me.

No I deny your fairytales about it and you placing your silly opinions you reach by “looking out your window for 10 minutes” of it as fact.

Nature have laws? Natural law is not the same as a scientific law, you’re conflating the two.

Do a little reading about natural law, I already explained this to your silly ass once.

In your silly eyes I’m sure it is, but it is ultimately an opinion not fact.

I deny your natural law perspective is a fact when it comes to this. It is based on fairytales that have been mostly debunked to the point only a silly individual could believe in them the way you do.
Deflect
Just to be clear....
Two men sucking each other's dicks and participating in anal sex is not abnormal? True or False?
Two men sucking each other's dicks and participating in anal sex does not violate the definition of perversion? True or False?
Two men sucking each other's dicks and participating in anal sex is a natural act and does not violate any law of nature (if said laws exist)? True or False?
What say you?
Three true and false questions.
Come on. You can do it.

BrownFlush

This guy really trying to sit here and argue about science when he believe dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time, that human beings used to live to be hundreds of years old and all kinds of silly nonsense like magical miracles.
Minimize, blow, and spout.
Miracles? Hadn’t been one for 2000 years.

BrownFlush

I didn’t deflect anything.
I explained the nuance of philosophy in biology to you when explaining biological functions in human beings.

Sorry if it went over your silly head.
You’re worse than Integrity.
Yes you did deflect. Twice.
Will you do it 3 times?
Just to be clear....

El Correcto

god is dead
Deflect

What say you?
Three true and false questions.
Come on. You can do it.
Those are all opinion based questions.
There isn’t one objective truth to these things.

You can be hateful towards homosexuals and gays by describing them in derogatory ways but it isn’t true. Just like I can accepting of them and say those things are false.

You not realizing this just shows how naive you are when it comes to realizing what truth even is.

BrownFlush

Those are all opinion based questions.
There isn’t one objective truth to these things.

You can be hateful towards homosexuals and gays by describing them in derogatory ways but it isn’t true. Just like I can accepting of them and say those things are false.

You not realizing this just shows how naive you are when it comes to realizing what truth even is.
Deflect. Number 3 You going for 4?
I want your opinion/ answers. What’s the problem? Just 3 straight questions. True or False.

El Correcto

god is dead
Deflect. Number 3 You going for 4?
I want your opinion/ answers. What’s the problem? Just 3 straight questions. True or False.
All of those are true in my opinion.

The third one is debatable considering whose
Natural law viewpoint we are discussing.
Abrahamic based natural law surely does exist in your head and it violates it there in your silly mind.

So that one could go either way.

BrownFlush

All of those are true in my opinion.

The third one is debatable considering whose
Natural law viewpoint we are discussing.
Abrahamic based natural law surely does exist in your head and it violates it there in your silly mind.

All those are false in my opinion.

No debate in the third one. Abraham never thought about the laws of nature once.
There’s no doubt you couldn’t.

Box Ox

You won’t be “gaslit” into believing trans people are even real? Just how much denial are you in bud?
In denial that men are women and women are men. I should feel so dumb and ashamed.

Silliness.
So you are denying the identity that a person feels in their soul?
No one chooses to live a difficult life.

How someone feels for whatever reason can't make a man a woman or vice-versa.

Do you believe Jesus's teachings are the way to everlasting life?

I'm an atheist.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve yet to speak in subjective terms.
Yes you do, perversion and abnormal when it comes to human sexuality.

Most of your points of view about reality are subjective to the most extreme, straight up denial of objective truth. Evolution, dinosaurs and humans, believing in miracles, etc.

All the silly religious beliefs you hold are deeply subjective to you and your fellow silly people, they are not based on any objective truth or scientific observation.