LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

The last will and testament of Jesus Christ ----

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -1 Cor. 6:9 -10

"Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie, For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." -- Romans 1:24 -26

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The last will and testament of Jesus Christ ----
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -1 Cor. 6:9 -10

"Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie, For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." -- Romans 1:24 -26
Wrong.
Neither of those are the words of Jesus.
You've got nothing.

BrownFlush

Wrong.
Neither of those are the words of Jesus.
You've got nothing.
I noticed you never addressed this---
Hope this helps... Jesus said this

He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.--Matthew 19: 4-6

No man can leave father and mother and cleave to a husband and do what Jesus is saying here.
No woman can leave father and mother and cleave to a wife and do what Jesus is saying here.

Sooooooo Jesus and the apostle Paul teach different gospels and their teachings wouldn't agree with each other? LOL..Hilarious !

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I really am.

Jesus was a radical for his time, as was Gautama.

I’m more interested in the men themselves than I am in the politicians who capitalized on their message.

You’re clearly interested in the politics.

Sad.
He's a modern day Pharisee!
The kind Jesus despised.

Phar·i·see
/ˈferəˌsē/
noun
  1. a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
    • a self-righteous person; a hypocrite.

BrownFlush

He's a modern day Pharisee!
The kind Jesus despised.

Phar·i·see
/ˈferəˌsē/
noun
  1. a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
    • a self-righteous person; a hypocrite.
You got it Wrong RatMan
The Lord loved to quote scripture and those that did.
The modern day Pharisee that you describe is you.
You know, twisting scripture to your own liking....maybe something like, I don't know, homosexuality is not a sin.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
A successful argument requires a thoughtful exchange of reasoned ideas from both sides. When there is disagreement with those reasoned ideas, a further exchange of points of view should occur. When one side refuses to consider any other point of view, the discussion is futile.

El Correcto

god is dead
A successful argument requires a thoughtful exchange of reasoned ideas from both sides. When there is disagreement with those reasoned ideas, a further exchange of points of view should occur. When one side refuses to consider any other point of view, the discussion is futile.
That’s what I said like 5 days ago after posting a silly meme and reigniting @TheBrownFlush gay panic.

That’s not how you argue with @TheBrownFlush

Hey Tommy, tell him the one about gay sex and murder.

(You don’t even have to make a valid point, just let him talk. No one will side with his dumbassery and if they do they are also the proud owner of a negative IQ score.)

BrownFlush

Yeah I know he is a low IQ jackass like you who learned about sexuality from filthy desert dwellers.
Of coarse I have a low IQ and am a jackass because I don't agree with you that males who suck d**ks and have di**s stuck up their ass are doing something that is natural.
Even filthy desert dwellers had enough sense to know that what you claim as natural was anything but natural.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of coarse I have a low IQ and am a jackass because I don't agree with you that males who suck d**ks and have di**s stuck up their ass are doing something that is natural.
Even filthy desert dwellers had enough sense to know that what you claim as natural was anything but natural.
humans enjoying sex isn’t natural.
humans who stoned fags to death were smart.

Imagine being this :censored2:ing stupid.