LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Every time it happens, I swear, never again.
I'm done. Shake the dust. An exchange is impossible.

Stop FredMan ! Stop! LOL
I know you can’t help yourself. You’re sick in the head with gay panic. You need to quit the internalized homophobia and just accept you’re gay and move on. I’ve covered it before, you can still live a heterosexual lifestyle out of your beliefs, just don’t project your misery onto your fellow gay men who don’t share your principles.

No other Christian on this site is so obsessed with the topic.

Non sequitur

Jesus Christ is the ultimate personal success coach. He helps those that seek salvation through the redemptive power of love ( the cross ).
Does a success coach celebrate your failings?
Every human goes through the struggle, so we should be encouraging our brothers and sisters to get back up again after they fall.

It will be fine

I know you can’t help yourself. You’re sick in the head with gay panic. You need to quit the internalized homophobia and just accept you’re gay and move on. I’ve covered it before, you can still live a heterosexual lifestyle out of your beliefs, just don’t project your misery onto your fellow gay men who don’t share your principles.

He’s an incel, so unfortunately a hetero lifestyle isn’t available to him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Jesus Christ is the ultimate personal success coach. He helps those that seek salvation through the redemptive power of love ( the cross ).
Does a success coach celebrate your failings?
Every human goes through the struggle, so we should be encouraging our brothers and sisters to get back up again after they fall.
For one to get up, they have to recognize they have fallen.
If you don't admit what you are involved in is wrong, there will be no change.But, the continuation of wrong.
Instead of repentance and change by the wrong doer , the one who voiced the sin is personally attacked....example?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

@Crash-n-Burn ..More?
He's a modern day Pharisee!
The kind Jesus despised.

Phar·i·see
/ˈferəˌsē/
noun
  1. a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
    • a self-righteous person; a hypocrite.

Yeah I know he is a low IQ jackass like you who learned about sexuality from filthy desert dwellers.

humans enjoying sex isn’t natural.
humans who stoned fags to death were smart.

Imagine being this :censored2:ing stupid.

He’s an incel, so unfortunately a hetero lifestyle isn’t available to him.

BrownFlush

Obsession? LOL.. Not at all.
The obsession is all on you pal.
Why?..Maybe, I have been the only "Christian" to voice opposition to you.
Talk about a homo flame up...let someone post that how you live is unnatural and against every law of nature.

Box Ox

The last will and testament of Jesus Christ ----

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -1 Cor. 6:9 -10

So is Donald Trump going to burn in eternal hellfire or what?

vantexan

So we shouldn't worry about the gays or Trump?
We have an obligation to warn others who are openly engaging in sin. But once warned we can move on. However if you're going to argue a point on a discussion forum Christians have just as much right to assert their views as anyone else. Non-Christians often have a hard time with that.

Box Ox

We have an obligation to warn others who are openly engaging in sin. But once warned we can move on. However if you're going to argue a point on a discussion forum Christians have just as much right to assert their views as anyone else. Non-Christians often have a hard time with that.

So are Christians going to warn about Trump openly engaging in adultery, greed and swindling per 1 Cor. 6:9 -10?

It will be fine

I haven’t seen anyone challenge your right to assert your stupid ideas based on a fairy tale. You can say whatever idiotic things you want to, but we don’t have to respect them or you because of them.

vantexan

I haven’t seen anyone challenge your right to assert your stupid ideas based on a fairy tale. You can say whatever idiotic things you want to, but we don’t have to respect them or you because of them.
Who said you have to respect anything? I said non-Christians have a problem with Christians expressing their beliefs and you illustrated it. Appreciate that.