LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Who said you have to respect anything? I said non-Christians have a problem with Christians expressing their beliefs and you illustrated it. Appreciate that.
Lol, expressing your beliefs. That’s fine, but not even being able to see a gay meme pop up on a forum without spewing pseudoscience and your beliefs as fact is going to get you mocked.

vantexan

Lol, expressing your beliefs. That’s fine, but not even being able to see a gay meme pop up on a forum without spewing pseudoscience and your beliefs as fact is going to get you mocked.
It's a discussion forum. Yes, you want us to shut up. How very fascist of you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wanting us to and being able to make us are two different things.
When have I ever told you to shut up. Mocking your religion and pedophile tendencies is like my cup of coffee in the morning, my lunchtime desert, my midnight snack. It’s funny to me, why do you think I even bother bumping this thread? It’s been a while since y’all gay bashed, I’ve been feeling neglected.

vantexan

When have I ever told you to shut up. Mocking your religion and pedophile tendencies is like my cup of coffee in the morning, my lunchtime desert, my midnight snack. It’s funny to me, why do you think I even bother bumping this thread? It’s been a while since y’all gay bashed, I’ve been feeling neglected.
There you go, throwing in "pedophile tendencies". Designed to shut people up by smearing them, even if it's BS. You'd make a good Democrat.

El Correcto

god is dead
There you go, throwing in "pedophile tendencies". Designed to shut people up by smearing them, even if it's BS. You'd make a good Democrat.
Tell me the one about social security and UBI that you heard from Tucker again.

You’re a liberal Van, you’d get along fabulously with Epstein.

vantexan

Tell me the one about social security and UBI that you heard from Tucker again.

You’re a liberal Van, you’d get along fabulously with Epstein.
I'm a Christian, and put people being able to feed, clothe, and house themselves above the "winners" living the good life. If you believe all there is is the here and now then not surprising you want to grab as much as you can for yourself. And hate anything that stands in your way.