LGBTQ

tourists24

Agreed.
Admonish the sinner.
Matthew 10:14.
If you're admonishing a believer to be accountable I can see that. But what are you trying to accomplish by continually admonish someone who is a non believer? Do you think they're going to somehow decide to become saved and join you? Or do you think that chances are they're going to tell you to pound sand? Or does that even matter?

tourists24

He thinks him stroking his cross while thinking of me and “tommy” sinning together is praying.

He is a very sick man and surely going to burn in Hell.
I just don't understand how telling someone how terrible they are is supposed to help them find salvation if that's what they may want someday

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you're admonishing a believer to be accountable I can see that. But what are you trying to accomplish by continually admonish someone who is a non believer? Do you think they're going to somehow decide to become saved and join you? Or do you think that chances are they're going to tell you to pound sand? Or does that even matter?
My message was for @TheBrownFlush.

My bad for not tagging him.

You don't plant a seed by burying it six feet under.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think the more interesting question is why does every single thread that TheBrownFlush gets involved in end up being about gay sex?
Be glad to talk about any thing that is against what is written.
I think the it ends up that way because you and others have decided that its not wrong.
So I always get bombed.

bbsam

Staff member
He views his heterosexuality as a choice he made for God. I don’t know any straight man that thinks they chose to be attracted to women.
You mean I get to go to heaven because of what I’d like to do to Jennifer Anniston?!?

I thought for sure that’d send me to hell!

BrownFlush

I just don't understand how telling someone how terrible they are is supposed to help them find salvation if that's what they may want someday
I didn't tell anyone how terrible they are.
I posted what is written down.
Salvation is freely given, but not if you do not change .. "and such WERE some of you"

BrownFlush

It will be for the deadliest, most foul (according to C. S. Lewis) sin of all: false pride. Probably equally false modesty.
So you and Lewis, not the Apostle Paul, knows what it will be for.
You need to stop lying to those that need to hear the truth.

BrownFlush

God will let the individual know at his core exactly what He finds objectionable. And most likely it won’t come from berating the sinner from the pulpit.
lol
God will let someone know!
How might that be?....mmmm....let me see...Wouldn't be by His Word would it?
According to you , God will let "someone know " at "his core" that homosexuality is wrong but let somebody else "know" at "his core" that it's right.
Same lie you've been spouting." Believe what you feel is right and it is."
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Got lets everybody "know" the same way (His Word) and it is the same for everyone.
You want to believe the truth? Take that to your core.

tourists24

I didn't tell anyone how terrible they are.
I posted what is written down.
Salvation is given, but not if you do not change .. "and such WERE some of you"
I'm pretty sure gay people have been told time and time again what the Word says. Again I ask what the end game is in your eyes? Is it simply to show them with bible verse the error of their ways or would you like to see them become a believer?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm pretty sure gay people have been told time and time again what the Word says. Again I ask what the end game is in your eyes? Is it simply to show them with bible verse the error of their ways or would you like to see them become a believer?
He's trying to convince himself, not others. He has said that he had to choose to be straight. Seems like a really conflicted individual trying to reaffirm his beliefs.
Sad really.