LGBTQ

floridays

No. You can’t quote the Bible and leave it at that. You can’t leave Jesus’ words hanging in the air for people to accept or reject as they will. You just won’t let them deny them. You can’t stand their free will.

I say let the Pauls persecute the church, let the Peters deny Christ. For those called to Christ, it will resound at their core.

Or you can keep doing whatever it is you think you’re doing.
To be correct, Saul persecuted the church, the body of believer's in Jesus the Christ.

Saul, upon conversion became Paul, an apostle. More commonly known and referred to as Paul the Apostle.
Paul never persecuted anyone, period.
Just a statement of fact, not argument.

floridays

Flush

bbsam said:
Or you can keep doing whatever it is you think you’re doing.

I think he is trying to say it is the Holy Spirits job to convict, I think he was trying to say this:

John 16:8

“And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:”

King James Version (KJV)

You cannot convict anyone of sin, righteousness or judgment, simply allow the spirit of God to do it.

Continue to put the Word out, let God do his part.

If I am not correct in what I believe your conveyance to be @bbsam feel free to correct me.

floridays

You still haven’t answered why you want to rape young girls?
My guess would be the same reason you stated you want to rape young boys. I understand you both have made statements in the affirmative, my understanding pertaining to newfie comes from your statement. You must have a quote of his. Is that understanding correct?

Please supply any confirmation, or evidence of @newfie alluding to or claiming such. Until such time I will only accept your personal statement of your desires.

Not very cool to play that game is it?

bbsam

Staff member
To be correct, Saul persecuted the church, the body of believer's in Jesus the Christ.

Saul, upon conversion became Paul, an apostle. More commonly known and referred to as Paul the Apostle.
Paul never persecuted anyone, period.
Just a statement of fact, not argument.
True but Paul himself owned up to his transgressions as Saul.