LGBTQ

bbsam

Staff member
I'm quoting what the Lord said.

You don't.
Given your responses on the bc about sin, I don't think you would have called the woman an adulteress, much less telling her not to sin anymore.
Have to call sin what it is before you can stand a chance of stopping.
Well obviously you don’t. You just can’t leave it alone and by continuing on, you dilute your message.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't what?
Leave what alone?
Your lack of calling what the Bible says is wrong, wrong?
No. You can’t quote the Bible and leave it at that. You can’t leave Jesus’ words hanging in the air for people to accept or reject as they will. You just won’t let them deny them. You can’t stand their free will.

I say let the Pauls persecute the church, let the Peters deny Christ. For those called to Christ, it will resound at their core.

Or you can keep doing whatever it is you think you’re doing.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No. You can’t quote the Bible and leave it at that. You can’t leave Jesus’ words hanging in the air for people to accept or reject as they will. You just won’t let them deny them. You can’t stand their free will.
Love free will.
Accept and reject ..Everybody gets to do that with everything.
Accept--"the homosexual will not be in heaven " --1 Cor. 6:9
Help lines for reject and deny this passage --" the Bible doesn't say that" "I believe homosexuals will be in heaven" " That's just your interpretation" " I have friends and family that are gay and they are the best people, I know they are gonna make it." " We all sin" " We need to be nice" "You're not perfect" "You Bible thumping Homophobe".
After these statements it still says..... "the homosexual will not be in heaven.''
Live it up.
I say let the Pauls persecute the church, let the Peters deny Christ.
I say that's a weak position.
For those called to Christ, it will resound at their core.
There's that resound at the core thing. Do you have any bible on that?
Or you can keep doing whatever it is you think you’re doing.
I know what I'm doing. I question what I see you doing.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He views his heterosexuality as a choice he made for God. I don’t know any straight man that thinks they chose to be attracted to women.
Nope. Never said that or how you have inferred at all.
I never made the choice for God. Never thought about it as being a choice really. But, it was.
It was so easy, I never considered it a choice.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A thread about non traditional sexual preferences.

Filled with Christians defending the largest Christian denomination's worldwide pedophilia ring.

Another great example of why religion is poison. Carry on.