Lightest peak season ever

satellitedriver

Either is adding nothing to the conversation except a never ending dialog of everything satellite… you did this.. you did that.. it doesn’t stop… nobody cares. Go back and read your last 100 posts and maybe you’ll see a pattern. Maybe you’ll see why people treat you the way they do.
Speaking truth and openly sharing my life experience, pertaining to the topic, is my pattern.
No need for me to reread any of my posts.
Lies have to be remembered, not truth.
People "treat" me on BC based on their own belief system and I could give a rat's ass if they do not like what I post.
I have done everything I have said I have done and tried to relate it to the topic at hand.
If that offends anyone, they should not read, or respond, to my posts.
All that being said, when anyone points a finger at me they should expect 8 fingers and two opposing digits coming back at them.
I am not easily offended, but will defend my position.
BTW;
Your posts have been very erudite.:felloforit1:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Speaking truth and openly sharing my life experience, pertaining to the topic, is my pattern.
People "treat" me on BC based on their own belief system and I could give a rat's ass if they do not like what I post.
I have done everything I have said I have done and tried to relate it to the topic at hand.
All that being said, when anyone points a finger at me they should expect 8 fingers and two opposing digits coming back at them.
BTW;

Coldworld

60 months and counting
BTW;
Keep on playing the victim card…goes against your mantra of everything in this world you have done on your own without help from anyone school of thought…bang on old wise one!!

Overpaid Union Thug

Thank you for proving my point.
Cut and paste is not meaningful dialog
4D5942B1-489F-427A-8DDB-CF9B18374DC4.jpeg

satellitedriver

Keep on playing the victim card…goes against your mantra of everything in this world you have done on your own without help from anyone school of thought…bang on old wise one!!
Read what you just wrote and make rational sense of your past post's, if you have read my last 100 posts.
Openly sharing some of my life "stories", some being the operative word.
I had to do, and learn, skills on my own, when I made my life choice to move to the country.
44yrs ago.
$45,000.00 in debt and $200.00 in the bank and 2weeks away from my first paycheck.
Tough several decades for a city boy to learn carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and stone work, while making a paycheck.
I have had three great mentors in my life and they guided me when I thought I had no value, or hope, in the dark stages of my life.
My true help was that I had a wife that stood shoulder to shoulder with me when we faced the winds of life.
Maybe, one young person that reads my posts can see their own inner potential, by simple human effort and dedication.
I have done everything I have posted.
That is the wisdom of encouragement that I want to pass on.
Never, have I claimed to be a victim, that's the teamster mantra.
Speaking of banging, you just posted several days ago that you had to go through a check list before you Banged.
This old wise one had that list down pat by the age of 18 and still banging.
Keep on reading your check list, maybe you will get lucky.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Read what you just wrote and make rational sense of your past post's, if you have read my last 100 posts.
Openly sharing some of my life "stories", some being the operative word.
I had to do, and learn, skills on my own, when I made my life choice to move to the country.
44yrs ago.
$45,000.00 in debt and $200.00 in the bank and 2weeks away from my first paycheck.
Tough several decades for a city boy to learn carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and stone work, while making a paycheck.
I have had three great mentors in my life and they guided me when I thought I had no value, or hope, in the dark stages of my life.
My true help was that I had a wife that stood shoulder to shoulder with me when we faced the winds of life.
Maybe, one young person that reads my posts can see their own inner potential, by simple human effort and dedication.
Speaking of banging, you just posted several days ago that you had to go through a check list before you Banged.
This old wise one had that list down pat by the age of 18 and still banging.
Keep on reading your check list, maybe you will get lucky.
SMFH is all I can do

Whither

Scofflaw
A lot of your unsolicited "wisdom" sounds like, "When the boss says jump, my boy, you say how high!"

meritocracy

A lot of your unsolicited "wisdom" sounds like, "When the boss says jump, my boy, you say how high!"
If you look back at the history of the American labor movement the one common thread is that people never complained and never claimed to be a victim of injustice. There are all kinds of archival photos of union workers in the early 1900s holding up signs that say "my boss treats me okay" and "I have it pretty good!" and "working 80 hours a week is fine with me!"

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Since we're sharing on topic stories-

Saw my high-school girlfriends mom naked once.
Can't lie, the next couple of times I was intimate with her I was envisioning her mom.
I married my high school girlfriend.
This actually just happened 3 weeks ago.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If you look back at the history of the American labor movement the one common thread is that people never complained and never claimed to be a victim of injustice. There are all kinds of archival photos of union workers in the early 1900s holding up signs that say "my boss treats me okay" and "I have it pretty good!" and "working 80 hours a week is fine with me!"
To quote Tennessee Ernie Ford: “I’m happy to give my soul to the company store.”

satellitedriver

Are you really that an angry of a person that you make up quotes that you hear in your head?
I am the Lilly pad and you are the Frog.
Jump when you feel froggy, but be careful of where you land.
My unsolicited "wisdom/ advice".

satellitedriver

To quote Tennessee Ernie Ford: “I’m happy to give my soul to the company store.”
Dumb, the song you quote says ,"I owe my soul to the company store".
It is a lament, not a song of happiness.
If you called it a parody and not a quote I would not have posted the correction.
As Ernie use to say, "Pea pickers forever", had the pleasure to meet the man.

satellitedriver

If you look at the reasons of decline in the union labor movement over the last decades, you will understand why it is not the same 1900's labor issues.