Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

LagunaBrown

What situation?

The negative cash flow?

Or how much property our local has?
Still playing dumb?
You are worried about shop steward election in a center, but have nothing to say about our local's net worth being -$410,000 on Dec 31, 2014, and probably -$600,000 on Dec 31, 2015?

Way to focus on what's actually important, LB.
What if it starts to level off or get better then what? We have explained the situation to you many times....... Yet you refuse to listen to reason.

The Silent Bang

I'm wondering why the IBT hasn't closed the audit investigation, According to polo they are waiting for the IRB to conclude ....
Why don't you ask your hero about that LB .. Ask him where the report and recommendations are .... And please don't act like you know what i am talking about because you don't! Ask your boy!

LagunaBrown

I'm wondering why the IBT hasn't closed the audit investigation, According to polo they are waiting for the IRB to conclude ....
Why don't you ask your hero about that LB .. Ask him where the report and recommendations are .... And please don't act like you know what i am talking about because you don't! Ask your boy!
Did you have a nice Easter?

The Silent Bang

Did you have a nice Easter?
tumblr_mx72dncmyg1qzy6hio1_500.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Where is my little economist?
Are you bragging about a -$254k NET ASSETS lm-2 report?

You are, aren't you?

And I am still studying that report before I post about it.

Otherwise I may look like a total jack ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

Are you bragging about a -$254k NET ASSETS lm-2 report?

You are, aren't you?

And I am still studying that report before I post about it.

Otherwise I may look like a total jack ball.
Too late everyone knows your a jack ball. Just admit the local is doing a good job and redeem yourself. There are countless post of us correcting you on this subject.
image.jpeg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Curious that our membership was way down to 7954 members at the end of 2015, but our local mailed 8399 ballots out on Feb. 19, 2016.

Where did the 440 plus members come from?

LagunaBrown

Curious that our membership was way down to 7954 members at the end of 2015, but our local mailed 8399 ballots out on Feb. 19, 2016.

Where did the 440 plus members come from?
Oh Lord, here we go again...... Don't you ever get tired of looking the fool with your conspiracy theories. Make a meeting or call the local because it's proven you can't read an LM-2 worth a :censored2:

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

Where is my little economist?
Are you really using the "We're doing better. Our local is only -254,000 this year" argument? Is this going to be your campaign message in a couple months.
Lagunabrown, explain this. When PK was given the title Secretary Treasurer, the local was worth over $500,000. Its properties had no loans taken out on them. Our membership was higher. In Pk's first year he made just a little over $100,000.
Now membership is down. The locals worth is -$254,000 and multiple properties have loans on them. All this but PK is now making just under $200,000.
Explain why you believe this is justified.

LagunaBrown

Are you really using the "We're doing better. Our local is only -254,000 this year" argument? Is this going to be your campaign message in a couple months.
Lagunabrown, explain this. When PK was given the title Secretary Treasurer, the local was worth over $500,000. Its properties had no loans taken out on them. Our membership was higher. In Pk's first year he made just a little over $100,000.
Now membership is down. The locals worth is -$254,000 and multiple properties have loans on them. All this but PK is now making just under $200,000.
Explain why you believe this is justified.
Do you work for UPS or are you here trolling like your boy silentbang? How does anyone even know if you are a member in our local? You know all about me and want me to answer questions while you hide behind a screen name? C'mon your motive is obvious. If you, Silent bang and realbrown1 are connected as you say then you can get my number and call me but you rather get your jolly trying to trash the local on the Internet. Is that the type of leadership you want to project? Seems like the only friends your making around here is TDU and I'm sure the JC must love you for doing that!

The Silent Bang

Do you work for UPS or are you here trolling like your boy silentbang? How does anyone even know if you are a member in our local? You know all about me and want me to answer questions while you hide behind a screen name? C'mon your motive is obvious. If you, Silent bang and realbrown1 are connected as you say then you can get my number and call me but you rather get your jolly trying to trash the local on the Internet. Is that the type of leadership you want to project? Seems like the only friends your making around here is TDU and I'm sure the JC must love you for doing that!
No one ever said we're connected, YOU did! Don't get it twisted kid!
The only thing the JC is upset about is the fact that our local is the laughing stock of Southern California! Anyone thats been around (not you laguna, your a nobody) knows that PK gets ridiculed every time there are JC42 delegate meetings, no one respects him and everyone makes fun of him...

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending PK and Gm and that whole worthless E-Board!