Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

The Silent Bang

The local 952 delegates election was in the bag for sure. I'm happy for my boy @LagunaBrown. He's a good union man.
Like you personally know him! ha ha ha ha!
Because he agrees with you? Because you exchange pom-poms !
This just shows your worthlessness in the labor movement!

And by the way i didn't see any votes coming to lagina, he was an alternate ...
Just goes to show how much they really value him at my local... if indeed they really wanted to elevate him in any way he would have been put on the ticket as a delegate not a alternate...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Like you personally know him! ha ha ha ha!
Because he agrees with you? Because you exchange pom-poms !
This just shows your worthlessness in the labor movement!

And by the way i didn't see any votes coming to lagina, he was an alternate ...
Just goes to show how much they really value him at my local... if indeed they really wanted to elevate him in any way he would have been put on the ticket as a delegate not a alternate...
Its impossible to be more worthless than what you contribute to the labor movement......because we all know you do absolutely nothing for your local or international

The Silent Bang

Its impossible to be more worthless than what you contribute to the labor movement......because we all know you do absolutely nothing for your local or international
And YOU know this how???
How do YOU know what i have done, what i am doing, and what i am going to do?
You don't do you! SO your "we all know" is another pointless post!
tumblr_mxag2mZrxP1si0xemo3_400.jpg

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

And YOU know this how???
How do YOU know what i have done, what i am doing, and what i am going to do?
You don't do you! SO your "we all know" is another pointless post!
View attachment 75450
The reason I know is because guys like you and realbrown1 only critisize and complain......never run for anything never help out the local in anyway.....probably don't even go to the meetings.....guys like that are all the same........or the other option you have is tell us in generality what you do to help the labor movement......I know you are going to dodge that

The Silent Bang

The reason I know is because guys like you and realbrown1 only critisize and complain......never run for anything never help out the local in anyway.....probably don't even go to the meetings.....guys like that are all the same........or the other option you have is tell us in generality what you do to help the labor movement......I know you are going to dodge that
Guys like me? Now your stereotyping me and you don't even know me ....
I can tell you anything i want and will you believe me??? I can tell you i am the best union man ever "a la lead belly" and will you believe it? I doubt it!

As for you, i don't care who you are, what you've done.. All i care about is my local and the members of my local.. thats all!

One more thing, last i heard realbrown ran for a delegate spot ...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Guys like me? Now your stereotyping me and you don't even know me ....
I can tell you anything i want and will you believe me??? I can tell you i am the best union man ever "a la lead belly" and will you believe it? I doubt it!

As for you, i don't care who you are, what you've done.. All i care about is my local and the members of my local.. thats all!

One more thing, last i heard realbrown ran for a delegate spot ...
You don't have to be specific........what do you do to help better your local?........prove me wrong....I think you do nothing but bad mouth your officials on a ups forum when you don't work for ups

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You don't have to be specific........what do you do to help better your local?........prove me wrong....I think you do nothing but bad mouth your officials on a ups forum when you don't work for ups
I've been trying to get those who are bankrupting my local out of office for the last 6 years.

It's a slow process, but somebody has to do it.