Maps are gone and I don’t care

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We've had a really strong collective of guys competing for 100 percent trace compliance, but it's difficult. Many will do stop for stop and it shows 99.36 or 99.25 the next day...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well we didn't think you'd change. It's ok though. Wr still accept you.
IMG_6275.gif

JL 0513

There's two camps regarding maps. Those of us that mastered how to use the map function to shave an hour off your day and many miles off vs Orion. Others who never even tried using it oddly enough. Was talking to an older guy who never used it but also doesn't follow Orion either running old school or unnecessarily scrolling all day.

Seems people didn't realize how pinch zooming on the map revealed the side of the street stops were on to avoid crossing streets if you were doubling back anyway. That's where Orion adds a lot of wasted time, always turning/working left. It also showed the address of the house when really zoomed in in case there was any question of address due to no marking. In short, the map made following RDO easy.

Seems people didn't realize how pinch zooming on the map revealed the side of the street stops were on to avoid crossing streets if you were doubling back anyway. That's where Orion adds a lot of wasted time, always turning/working left. It also showed the address of the house when really zoomed in in case there was any question of address due to no marking. In short, the map made following RDO easy.
Drivers used a paper map back in the day so I don't know why people get butthurt that it was a feature on the diad.