Maps are gone and I don’t care

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So stupid. What is going on with the uniforms??? Supposedly they are changing the color shade of brown and they don't want us wearing old brown shirts with the new color brown botttoms?? You know the reason for this change? Seems like Carol wouldn't want to spend all of this money on switching over to new uniforms.
The beard thing is already out of the box some supe with a hardon gonna show up at the pcm with a ruler. DM just “ happen” to showup. he see’s the sheet show going on and cums all over himself

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This isn't circa 1996 ups anymore old man Wally. There are actually some pretty hawt females wearing that brown uniform. Actually have a couple sexys in feeders that I wouldn't mind going out on sleeper with.
Brah, you’ve been institutionalized
You’ve got a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing a hott feederette

Coldworld

The beard thing is already out of the box some supe with a hardon gonna show up at the pcm with a ruler. DM just “ happen” to showup. he see’s the sheet show going on and cums all over himself

Brah, you’ve been institutionalized
You’ve got a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing a hott feederette
We have a few 30 year olds that I'm telling you are a solid ups 9. Feederette🤣🤣

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This isn't circa 1996 ups anymore old man Wally. There are actually some pretty hawt females wearing that brown uniform. Actually have a couple sexys in feeders that I wouldn't mind going out on sleeper with.
Truly "hawt" or UPS hawt? 5'3" -180 pound gals is what your usually see.