Mask or no mask

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What does Dr. Fauci say? I always check with him first. Like this morning, I didn’t know what color underwear to put on, so I asked Fauci. He said the red ones. I’m so relieved...
Well.
He said red this morning, but then this afternoon he said to go with the gray ones. My guess would be blue by this evening... :rolleyes:

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I just wear my mask when I go near anyone in general so I don’t have to deal with anyone’s bull :censored2:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

9245 cases of breakthrough infection out of 100 million! Efficacy rate of 99.999 percent!

The science is, for the fully vaccinated, the masks should be history.

AKCoverMan

At my building 45 miles out of the Big City we quit wearing masks this week.. went from “required” to “recommended”. In the Big City the operation is inside the Airport Operation Area and supposedly the catch there is a TSA thing.. they are still wearing masks there.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member

9245 cases of breakthrough infection out of 100 million! Efficacy rate of 99.999 percent!

The science is, for the fully vaccinated, the masks should be history.

are the PCR tests reliable? how many cycles were they using to test everything, say 6 months ago? did the cdc just recently change the standard for people who were vaccinated vs those who were not? have they changed the reporting standards (self inflicted gunshot wound = covid death/ disemboweled by a starfish = covid death) the answers are on their website if anyone cares to look.

try not to get distracted by any shiny objects along the way.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
are the PCR tests reliable? how many cycles were they using to test everything, say 6 months ago? did the cdc just recently change the standard for people who were vaccinated vs those who were not? have they changed the reporting standards (self inflicted gunshot wound = covid death/ disemboweled by a starfish = covid death) the answers are on their website if anyone cares to look.

try not to get distracted by any shiny objects along the way.

Not to mention, do we know how many people who were vaccinated already recovered from covid? 90 million? Who knows? Good sciencing sciency guys!