Meaningless Fluff

Returntosender

b7eb975e-172b-4cf4-b72a-2ed36b542666_zpsb8be3e70.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I just had to tear the flue pipe off my water heater to get a little sparrow out!

​Just call me Francis.

Believe it or not, but I just got back from my son's house (he's working) because my daughter-in-law had a bat in the basement. Somehow, I managed to net it and take it outside.

Ted's Critter Control at your service!

S

serenity now

Believe it or not, but I just got back from my son's house (he's working) because my daughter-in-law had a bat in the basement. Somehow, I managed to net it and take it outside.

Ted's Critter Control at your service!

Don't ever let a bat land in your hair and lay their eggs; you'll go crazy!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
June 5[FONT=arial,helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]1916: Babe Ruth shuts out the Cleveland Indians 3-0. It's his third straight shutout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we shouldah kept this guy ,,he could pitch, but also liked chicken ,beer and "Boobies" in the clubhouse !![/FONT]

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
love boobies with Long Island Ice Tea and Chinese food too!!
im down with the guns & Chinese food, but can't do the Long Island ice tea. I'm a light weight. Half of one of those & I'm either falling asleep or even more obnoxious.
btw, I wonder if that's the regional drink. It's my wife's drink of choice.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
im down with the guns & Chinese food, but can't do the Long Island ice tea. I'm a light weight. Half of one of those & I'm either falling asleep or even more obnoxious.
btw, I wonder if that's the regional drink. It's my wife's drink of choice.

They sell them at Applebee's here for 1.99.

June 5
1916: Babe Ruth shuts out the Cleveland Indians 3-0. It's his third straight shutout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we shouldah kept this guy ,,he could pitch, but also liked chicken ,beer and "Boobies" in the clubhouse !!

If A-Rod would have stuck to the chicken,beer and boobies he wouldn't be looking at a suspension right now.