Meaningless Fluff

rod

Retired 23 years
100 degree weather is nearing.

A little ways north of me they had snowflakes today. We are still waiting for our 2nd 70 degree day of the year. Todays high was 54. Its going to be a short summer---if we ever get summer. Send some of that warmth this way.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yea I forgot about the Blackhawks. I wish them well but do you know what I mean?? I live in a city that's never been there. We won AFL titles and a World Series in 1948. It hurts a little. I'm hoping for the Browns in the next 4 years.
Did you have good seats in '48?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
407,,,my post was a This date on Red Sox history,,,Cleveland had nothing to do with it,just another team Ruth beat !!

texan

Bobby Orr - Hockey's Masterpiece - YouTube And this is for any one who thinks Gretzky was the best !!! sorry,Bobby Orr WAS the greatest player of all-time !!
:happy-very: These discussions will go on forever.

Tyson vs Ali vs Joe Louis, Jim Brown vs Barry Sanders, Bill Russell, Wilt, Larry, Michael, Dr. J, Larry, Magic, Havlicek.

Dick Butkus vs Singletary vs Jack Lambert.

Babe Ruth vs Barry bonds, Baseball clutch / overall players, Pete Rose vs
Jackie Robinson vs Lou Gehrig vs Ty Cobb vs Mickey Mantel vs Joe DiMaggio vs.....

Marino vs Montana vs Brady vs Elway.

It is fun and we all present facts.. We all argue and get passionate.

Bottom line, the opposing team, opponent says within their heart, oh man, not him................

A true fight, that I might not win, is before me.

over9five

Staff member
I thoroughly agree. Thank you for expressing your concern in such a well thought out manner. Brown Cafe staff and management take your concerns seriously. We will do everything in our power to resolve this issue.
​Once again, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I thoroughly agree. Thank you for expressing your concern in such a well thought out manner. Brown Cafe staff and management take your concerns seriously. We will do everything in our power to resolve this issue.
​Once again, thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Moo

cow-butts_orig.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

His son has established his credibility in the world now.
It's his problem not upstates.

He is 26 and has been an independent student for the past few years. He has yet to receive the financial aid offer but we suspect that he will given a buttload of money. He has also applied to SUNY Buffalo which is about $30K. Clarkson has a 100% post-graduation job placement rate----you are basically paying for the Clarkson name. He currently has about $20K in student loan debt so I am concerned that he will start his professional life with $50-80K of student loan debt.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
:happy-very: These discussions will go on forever.

Tyson vs Ali vs Joe Louis, Jim Brown vs Barry Sanders, Bill Russell, Wilt, Larry, Michael, Dr. J, Larry, Magic, Havlicek. Oh, Barry, what could have been...what records could be set...what a difference you could have made?
Dick Butkus
vs Singletary vs Jack Lambert. (A gentle teddy bear, Butkus) Babe Ruth vs Barry bonds, Baseball clutch / overall players, Pete Rose vs
Jackie Robinson vs Lou Gehrig vs Ty Cobb vs Mickey Mantel vs Joe DiMaggio vs.....
Molitor, Yount and Ganter...

Marino vs Montana vs Brady vs Elway. (It will always be Montana, Farve and when Brees retires he will supersede Montana.)

It is fun and we all present facts.. We all argue and get passionate. Very passionate.

Bottom line, the opposing team, opponent says within their heart, oh man, not him................

A true fight, that I might not win, is before me.