Meaningless Fluff

You know this is going to be hard on me this time a year. Lebron back in the finals and all. Being from Cleveland is a lot harder than a guy from Chicago or Boston could ever imagin. I wouldn't wish it on you two fine gentlemen in a million years.

You know this is going to be hard on me this time a year. Lebron back in the finals and all. Being from Cleveland is a lot harder than a guy from Chicago or Boston could ever imagin. I wouldn't wish it on you two fine gentlemen in a million years.

Tell that to a Cubs fan.

bestboobs.jpg

Come on Cach you got the 85 Bears (18 year old news) Jordan (retired) and the Bulls (done, out of the playoffs) the White sox (two places behind the Indians and generally sucking this year). I got Bernie Kosar.

When your teams are always bad there's nothing to get your hopes up on. When they have the ability to be good and suck then it hurts all the worse.

At least we have the Blackhawks for now.

When your teams are always bad there's nothing to get your hopes up on. When they have the ability to be good and suck then it hurts all the worse.

At least we have the Blackhawks for now.
Yea I forgot about the Blackhawks. I wish them well but do you know what I mean?? I live in a city that's never been there. We won AFL titles and a World Series in 1948. It hurts a little. I'm hoping for the Browns in the next 4 years.

texan

Come on Cach you got the 85 Bears Jordan and the Bulls the White sox. I got Bernie Kosar.
I am hoping with 407th, that the "Surprise Team" in the NFL, will be the Browns 2013 to 2014.

Never say Never.

One really never knows what chemistry will bring in the NFL.

Look at the wacky 85 Bears 15-1. McMahon (what happened to him after this, like Namath?)
Ok he had the we will take anyone Eagles and did ok, but...........

Perry (what did he do after his greatest season?)
He had record I know.

His Super Bowl ring size is the largest of any professional football player in the history of the event.
His ring size is 25, while the ring size for the average adult male is between 10 and 12.

Ditka (where is he now, with Cower in I did it, look at my rings.. but what has he done lately?)

I do NOT DIS at all the Bears, but any team may have that special bond in one year and
fool all the nay sayers.

Bless the Bears. I always root for them when they play.

My wife is from Decatur, I must to have peace.

Plus I do have an affection for them, and the great players they have had.

Sayers, Singletary, Payton, Dent, Butkus....

May the Brown shock this year.