Meaningless Fluff

rod

Retired 23 years
Soooooo bored. I've been done delivering since 6 but I'm covering a route this week where the last pickup can't be done until 820pm. I already went and helped the only person with work left and now am $itting here collecting OT from 630 to 820pm. I caught up on BC, browsed Facebook. Any other ideas to pas$$ the time?

I had a route like that for awhile years ago. I would have an exta hour or two to kill (after I had already used all my break). Enjoy it while it lasts----believe me it won't last long. I spent alot of time sitting at the Dairy Queen people watching, eating icecream and talking to the sweet young things who worked there.

over9five

Staff member
Oh my God.....

Upstate has negged me, and anonymous has unfriended me. With those two joining forces, I know I have done something terribly wrong. I bet they're friends now, while I'm left out in the cold.

I must go home and rethink my life.....

P.S. Anyone wanna friend me up?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh my God.....

Upstate has negged me, and anonymous has unfriended me. With those two joining forces, I know I have done something terribly wrong. I bet they're friends now, while I'm left out in the cold.

Your comment to me was out of line, hence the neg rep.

Was it the comment made about you and the footlongs? A lot of us felt it was in poor taste. I'll delete it if you want, and suggest that the poster apologize.

aj is a grown woman---if she feels that the comment was in poor taste (which it was not) she will let me know and I will apologize and request that it be deleted.

407 and I do not speak, let alone join forces.

Indecisi0n

Oh my God.....

If i friend you can we be friends with benefits?

Returntosender

Was watching NCIS, then an epiphany happened. Sometimes I wonder, the supervisors push hard to get certain trailers unloaded before the drug cops show up with the dogs. It's seems drug dealers/cartels have the center manager/DM on the payroll or are leveraging their family against them. Given UPS supervisory command structure they just bark orders to operations sups and the have do it. If the higher ups are on the take, those below them are also on the take.

over9five

Staff member
Your comment to me was out of line, hence the neg rep.

Not being a Drama Queen, I can't even remember the last time I negged anyone.

aj is a grown woman---if she feels that the comment was in poor taste (which it was not) she will let me know and I will apologize and request that it be deleted.

She's probably embarrassed Dave, it was a pretty sick comment.

407 and I do not speak, let alone join forces.

407's a good guy, surely you've accepted his friend request by now!