Meaningless Fluff

texan

It's 64 degrees, misty, overcast (8:00 am).........sun will be out later (10:00 am) and high will be mid-70's. This is heaven!!
Death Valley current temp at 1:53 AM, 30 June 2013, 93 degrees
High today of 128 degrees
The record for highest temp is 134 degrees on July 10, 1913

Indecisi0n

StrangeC003.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Walmart does not have their own campgrounds. In our area the Canadians love to use the Walmart parking lot to stay overnight on their way further south. It is nothing to have 40-50 RV's parked there overnight. There are signs posted prohibiting this practice but the merchants and local authorities turn a blind eye as the campers tend to spend a lot of money in their stores. The irony is that I live in a very beautiful area with numerous campgrounds yet they choose to "camp" at Walmart.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Walmart does not have their own campgrounds. In our area the Canadians love to use the Walmart parking lot to stay overnight on their way further south. It is nothing to have 40-50 RV's parked there overnight. There are signs posted prohibiting this practice but the merchants and local authorities turn a blind eye as the campers tend to spend a lot of money in their stores. The irony is that I live in a very beautiful area with numerous campgrounds yet they choose to "camp" at Walmart.
Oh, okay lol. Walmart campground, I started picturing a Canadian Honey boo boo family pitching a tent outside the Lawn and Garden Center.

S

serenity now

ever notice that when you are delivering a cell phone, the customer will often meet you halfway down the driveway * like their entire life has been placed on hold * really sad

Indecisi0n

ever notice that when you are delivering a cell phone, the customer will often meet you halfway down the driveway * like their entire life has been placed on hold * really sad

Sad? No it's great. When I see them making their way to me ill stand in the back of the truck like I am looking for the package. One less trip out of the truck for me.

S

serenity now

Sad? No it's great. When I see them making their way to me ill stand in the back of the truck like I am looking for the package. One less trip out of the truck for me.

actually I meant it's sad that they feel that dependent upon a phone

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

California has become the second state in which the number of Hispanics is equal to or slightly more than the number of whites. New Mexico was the first state while Texas is expected to become the third within the next decade.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
California has become the second state in which the number of Hispanics is equal to or slightly more than the number of whites. New Mexico was the first state while Texas is expected to become the third within the next decade.

​And what conclusions are we draw from this post, Dave?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe you should have read about this last week.........the Hispanics in CA. that put the # over the top...... are still under the age of 5.
However,salsa passed up ketchup years ago....where have you been, Gringo??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Incredible 'time capsule' of vintage Chevy cars discovered locked-away in dealer's garage for 17 years - some with only ONE mile on them
Incredible 'time capsule' of vintage Chevy cars discovered locked-away in dealer's garage for 17 years - some with only ONE mile on them | Mail Online

The family-operated business stayed open with only one additional employee, a mechanic, for 50-years before it sealed its doors in 1996.

Seemingly a time-warp back to 1950s Midwestern America, the collection's pride and joy are a 1958 Cameo pickup truck that has one mile on the clock, a 1978 Corvette Stingray with four miles and a 1964 Impala, also with four miles.

There are 48 cars and trucks with fewer than 20 miles on their clocks - the oldest being a pair of 1958 Chevies and the newest being a 1980 Monza with nine miles.

The total is around 500 cars , mostly just rotting outside .