Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
How many days until the NFL season starts? I am going out of my mind waiting. No referee strike. No player strike. No bounty punishments. Hurry up NFL season!! I can't wait much longer!!

texan

How many days until the NFL season starts? I am going out of my mind waiting. No referee strike. No player strike. No bounty punishments. Hurry up NFL season!! I can't wait much longer!!
And hopefully RG III will be up be able to play at his best.

Hopefully the Eagles will have choosen a QB and Chip Kelly will have a better plan than the last coach.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Hopefully the Eagles will have choosen a QB and Chip Kelly will have a better plan than the last coach.

I hope Andy finds peace with his new team and is able to leave behind the ugly which followed the death of his child.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Micheal Vick will take advantage of this second chance and have a Pro Bowl season under Chip Kelly.

I hope Andy finds peace with his new team and is able to leave behind the ugly which followed the death of his child.

Andy Reid will find peach with his new team---it doesn't hurt when you have Alex Smith at QB---and they will no longer be the doormat of the AFC West. The Broncos will win the division in a walk. (It will be hard for me to get used to hearing Manning to Welker)

texan

Micheal Vick will take advantage of this second chance and have a Pro Bowl season under Chip Kelly.

Andy Reid will find peach with his new team---it doesn't hurt when you have Alex Smith at QB---and they will no longer be the doormat of the AFC West. The Broncos will win the division in a walk. (It will be hard for me to get used to hearing Manning to Welker)
Re Micheal Vick will take advantage of this second chance and have a Pro Bowl season under Chip Kelly."
It is possible. If he can only be coached for consistency.
He is getting older, but he still beat Leshaun Mccoy in a 40 yard dash this year.
He is still one of the quickest QBs in a 10 yard foot race, but then again, that is a way to get destroyed.

curiousbrain

Clown-Car.jpg

I don't know what you mean.
Clown-Car.jpg