Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Road? Sounds like I will need to post some shots from the Nationwide Race at Elkhart Lake in June. I have great shots of 54 in turn five with bumper hanging off .... Owen Kelly was driving since Kyle was in Sonoma.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I only have pictures of Road America Nationwide Race 2012 with Kurt Busch and 2013 Owen Kelly.

And after tonight the shots from the Milwaukee Mile Arca Race.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Include Sonoma and Watkins Glen plz.:happy-very: Would like to see them add Circuit Of The Americas to the schedule.

I went to Watkins Glen on UPS' dime. (sales lead contest) VIP tent, cold pit pass, $200 hotel room. The race was actually an anti-climax. (I am not a race fan, quiet or not) You would watch about 5 seconds of each lap in person and the rest of each lap on the big screens. My friend and I left about halfway through to beat the traffic.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Road? Sounds like I will need to post some shots from the Nationwide Race at Elkhart Lake in June. I have great shots of 54 in turn five with bumper hanging off .... Owen Kelly was driving since Kyle was in Sonoma.

I bought a beer at the stand right behind you. Hung out at turn 3 most of the day.

Returntosender

ups-flames-truck.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I treated myself to dinner at 99 tonight. 2 balsamic grilled chicken breasts, corn, mashed potatoes and 2 for 1 Coors Light drafts. The only downside was having to watch the Yankees on YES.