Meaningless Fluff

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Clowns scare me.
whats the matter? Don't you like clowns?
image.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
My Grandkids are here for the month of July so I don't get much computer time. I just noticed I have 1,856 unread posts. Have I missed anything exciting?

moreluck

golden ticket member
My Grandkids are here for the month of July so I don't get much computer time. I just noticed I have 1,856 unread posts. Have I missed anything exciting?
You may have things on your computer that you never dreamed of..........
My comp. crashed and I got a new one now.....am just learning the ins & orts.

Upsmule

At the risk of it having been brought up before, and with no idea where else to post this....these could be handy when your driving in unfamiliar territory ......

http://www.google.com/glass/start/

oldngray

nowhere special
Thank You Mr. Rogers and YOU !!! Mr. McFeeley for helping me at 4 years old find my destiny in life !!
I Didn't need college, just learned about speedy delivery and I felt my calling !!! It's such a good feeling ....................... !!!!Mister Rogers - 143, Mr.Mcfeely - YouTube

You just wanted to be Benny Hill. You just had to wait a few years to get old and fat enough. He did always have half naked chicks chasing him though. I never could understand that.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I absolutely cannot explain that picture, this is true - I bet the cops are asking him DOK.

But, it did remind of this episode of "Honey Boo Boo" I was watching (seriously, don't ask me why) when they gave the little kid a bucket of hot sauce for her birthday.
Oh come on, you know you love Mama June with her three chins lmao!