Meaningless Fluff

Nimnim

The Nim
I'd wear one. You think we would be able to wear brown fishnet stockings with it?

I dunno, but I think it would be nice. A good friend of mine who no longer works for UPS wore a kilt in the hub a few days. Management didn't care for it. I wonder if he still has a copy of the grievance filed for it. Thankfully he wasn't a pickoff at the time.

Returntosender

Mexican Coca-Cola flying off shelves in Brooklyn Mexican Coca-Cola is all the rage in Brooklyn, DNAinfo New York reports.
Sold in classic-looking, curvy glass bottles, Mexican Coke is sweetened with cane sugar rather than the high-fructose corn syrup pumped into the American stuff. Fans describe the taste of Mexican Coke as having a spicy and herbal note, with a flavor “hint[ing] at root beer or old-fashioned sarsaparilla candies.” Mexican Coca-Cola flying off shelves in Brooklyn

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
boat.jpg
boat.jpg

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Mexican Coca-Cola flying off shelves in Brooklyn Mexican Coca-Cola is all the rage in Brooklyn, DNAinfo New York reports.
Sold in classic-looking, curvy glass bottles, Mexican Coke is sweetened with cane sugar rather than the high-fructose corn syrup pumped into the American stuff. Fans describe the taste of Mexican Coke as having a spicy and herbal note, with a flavor “hint[ing] at root beer or old-fashioned sarsaparilla candies.” Mexican Coca-Cola flying off shelves in Brooklyn

Coke and Diet Coke (sold as Coke Light) in Latin America taste extremely different than the products sold in the USA. I actually prefer Pepsi products in Latin America -- and I won't touch that stuff here.

They've been selling imported Coke near me for a $1 per bottle for years. The stuff sells for a quarter (literally) in Mexico.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Coke and Diet Coke (sold as Coke Light) in Latin America taste extremely different than the products sold in the USA. I actually prefer Pepsi products in Latin America -- and I won't touch that stuff here.

They've been selling imported Coke near me for a $1 per bottle for years. The stuff sells for a quarter (literally) in Mexico.

Anybody remember what "New Coke" was like? Was like Pepsi that had been left out overnight.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Anybody remember what "New Coke" was like? Was like Pepsi that had been left out overnight.

Diet Coke is artificially sweetened New Coke. When classic Coke was reintroduced, they didn't bother to re-formulate Diet Coke. (Coke Zero, which is artificially sweated Classic Coke, wasn't introduced until 2005.)