Meaningless Fluff

J

jibbs

Yeah, but will you continue to crush them with your hand?

12oz'ers for sure. [Ninja-edit: They don't split and twist themselves when you push the top of the can to the bottom, unlike 16- and 24oz cans.] The can in question was a 24oz Arizona Fruit Punch. I should've known damn well I was setting myself up for near-stitches. I should've just let it hit the ground and put a boot in it, but I had a chance to be Uncle Superman for a few minutes and it got to my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
12oz'ers for sure. [Ninja-edit: They don't split and twist themselves when you push the top of the can to the bottom, unlike 16- and 24oz cans.] The can in question was a 24oz Arizona Fruit Punch. I should've known damn well I was setting myself up for near-stitches. I should've just let it hit the ground and put a boot in it, but I had a chance to be Uncle Superman for a few minutes and it got to my head.

Use super glue on the dry skin. Then cover with liquid bandage if you wish.

J

jibbs

Oh yeah! You guys (well, some drivers on here at least) have talked about using that for cracked fingertips in the past.

Would I let the skin heal around the dried glue/let the dried glue fall off naturally or am I in for some painful peeling somewhere down the line?

Wash the injury clean. Dry with clean paper towel. If you look at the cut you'll find a way to move it so it closes. Apply glue and get it to close until dry. It will speed up healing and when glue wears off you can always apply more. Usually doing it twice is enough for a good heal.

Last edited:
J

jibbs

There's an independent DC rapper that's got a song using the words on that shirt as a hook intro. Also, "Supercalifragilisticexpieali-FOLKZ, buddy*." (He went by the name Whitefolkz for like a decade-plus...) Strangely enough, the hook was the only part of that track I liked.... I know, I know, who gives a ****...

DC rap/hip-hop is terrible. :biting: gosh darn go-go music took over before I was born and just never let go of the DC Metro Area. If I had a genie that granted 3 wishes, I'd seriously contemplate using the third to erase go-go completely. Just *poof* and the **** never existed. If only, if only....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Great article Oldngray thanks !! I saw McCartney summer 09 at fenway...What a show !! Day tripper live was just overwhelming !! Even my 18 yr old son loved the show!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
ibxhEKNPHGYMbu.gif