Meaningless Fluff

Make that two.

Going for my DOT (I won't follow Inde's lead and will have Dr take off wristwatch)

The to DMV to register the DOT card.

Then home to catch wife uninterrupted since kids are back in school.

J

jibbs

Is there any way to disable the chat feature on this site (on an individual basis, not altogether)? Every time I load a new BrownCafe page my entire computer freezes for about 15 seconds, then a Firefox pop-up tells me that a particular script is either busy or not responding and asks me if I want to stop the script or let it continue. I check the "don't ask again" box but with every page the ****ing thing temporarily freezes and then asks me again.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Make that two.

Going for my DOT (I won't follow Inde's lead and will have Dr take off wristwatch)

The to DMV to register the DOT card.

Then home to catch wife uninterrupted since kids are back in school.

Good idea to get a physical before strenuous physical activity

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Is there any way to disable the chat feature on this site (on an individual basis, not altogether)? Every time I load a new BrownCafe page my entire computer freezes for about 15 seconds, then a Firefox pop-up tells me that a particular script is either busy or not responding and asks me if I want to stop the script or let it continue. I check the "don't ask again" box but with every page the ****ing thing temporarily freezes and then asks me again.
Well that's got to be super annoying... if it's happening to you it's probably happening to others too. I'll shut the whole chat thing down and see what their tech support has to say.

What browser and os are you using?

btw, it's always a good idea to pm me with this stuff or post a new thread about it. Tony told me about your post but if he hadn't of seen it I may never have known about the problem.

J

jibbs

Well that's got to be super annoying... if it's happening to you it's probably happening to others too. I'll shut the whole chat thing down and see what their tech support has to say.

What browser and os are you using?

btw, it's always a good idea to pm me with this stuff or post a new thread about it. Tony told me about your post but if he hadn't of seen it I may never have known about the problem.

Firefox and OSX 10.6.8.

Thanks for looking into it, I'll remember to PM any issues like this in the future.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Firefox and OSX 10.6.8.

Thanks for looking into it, I'll remember to PM any issues like this in the future.
Thank you for your patience. We've been looking into getting a new chat set up anyway so maybe we can find something better.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Unless you're trying to stab someone, then you almost have to run. It's not like they're going to stand there and wait for you to catch up.
That's exactly what the gov't. instruction booklet says about work place violence and protecting yourself with scissors!!

texan

Wolodja, a young polar bear (Ursus maritimus), plays in his enclosure at Tierpark Berlin in
Berlin-Friedrichsfelde, Germany.

The two-year-old male bear was born in Moscow on 27 November 2011 and arrived at Tierpark Berlin
on 09 August 2013.