Meaningless Fluff

Advice needed.

Air Compressors.
Oil or nonoil.
Looking at 3 gallon - 10 gallon.
Any experience or advice.

Non-oil for ease of maintenance. What are you going to run? Something like nailers, etc, that only use short bursts of air can get by with a pancake style compressor on up. Things like sanders,grinders,etc, that use a continuous stream of air need a compressor that can supply a high enough CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air to keep up with the tool plus a large enough tank to store the excess.

Bosch, Porter Cable, Milwaukee, make good equipment. For only a handful of uses you can probably get by with a box store home brand.

I'm always jotting things down......it's cheaper than scrap paper tablets. I've always been a list maker. I have to "compose" after every post by D.I.D.O.

I like the notebook app on my phone. Helps to remember trivial stuff one would normally forget like anniversaries, wife's birthday, etc.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Non-oil for ease of maintenance. What are you going to run? Something like nailers, etc, that only use short bursts of air can get by with a pancake style compressor on up. Things like sanders,grinders,etc, that use a continuous stream of air need a compressor that can supply a high enough CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air to keep up with the tool plus a large enough tank to store the excess.

Bosch, Porter Cable, Milwaukee, make good equipment. For only a handful of uses you can probably get by with a box store home brand.

Husband just bought a non oil pancake from Sears.

I was distracted by the man who walked to the store wearing Colston's Jersey.
I had to greet him in the universal Saint's battle cry!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
cowass.jpg
ooM

​In one end and out the other.
cowass.jpg