Meaningless Fluff

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I am a mans man ,,,try to fix it first.... spend the money on her in Vegas ...that I didn't spend at Sears on a new one !! FIXED !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hell I even put safety locks on all the kitchen cabinet doors for my grand daughter!! I know,,,a woman can only dream about a guy like me...off to the hardware store to prime paint and re caulk the bathroom now ,,, I know you ladies are jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This might be meaningless to those which log on to UPSers and pay no attention to the photo of us.
US = you, I, coworkers, at work or living our lives.
I just logged on and there it was for me to see and no one to thank with feedback.

Two UPSers on bikes riding to earn money to help people like me.

S

serenity now

True story: Apt. delivery today, I knock.

"Who's there?"
UPS

"WHO?"
UPS

"WHO?"
Mailman
Door opens right away

My next and final response would have been Land-Shark

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hell I even put safety locks on all the kitchen cabinet doors for my grand daughter!! I know,,,a woman can only dream about a guy like me...off to the hardware store to prime paint and re caulk the bathroom now ,,, I know you ladies are jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a covemaster to do list for you to complete.

texan

South African Lesley Rochat calmly swims (without any protective cage) with tiger sharks in the
Bahamas, considered to be one of the deadliest species of shark in the world.

Lesley, from Cape Town, hopes she can help convince people sharks are not the man-eating monsters depicted
in films like Jaws - but that they are crucial to the health of the world's oceans.

rod

Retired 23 years
South African Lesley Rochat calmly swims (without any protective cage) with tiger sharks in the
Bahamas, considered to be one of the deadliest species of shark in the world.

Lesley, from Cape Town, hopes she can help convince people sharks are not the man-eating monsters depicted
in films like Jaws - but that they are crucial to the health of the world's oceans.

Its beyond me why people do this sort of stuff with sharks and bears and big cats in general. Every year a couple of idiots get killed showing how they can get along with wild animals.

Animal Attacks!! compilation - YouTube

J

jibbs

206304_v1.gif

Felt like doing this to the guy loading across from me all morning, only with a package instead of a basketball...