Meaningless Fluff

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rare inflection causes Texas man to brew beer in own stomach .
Rare infection causes Texas man to brew beer in own stomach | Fox News

How?
Thanks to an overabundance of brewer's yeast in the man's gut, that's how.
Or, an infection more commonly known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, or "auto-brewery syndrome", as reported in the International Journal of Clinical Medicine.
Here's how it worked: when the man consumed starch - like pasta, or fizzy drinks - the yeast fermented the sugars into ethanol, essentially turning him into a drunkard.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Rare inflection causes Texas man to brew beer in own stomach .
Rare infection causes Texas man to brew beer in own stomach | Fox News

How?
Thanks to an overabundance of brewer's yeast in the man's gut, that's how.
Or, an infection more commonly known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, or "auto-brewery syndrome", as reported in the International Journal of Clinical Medicine.
Here's how it worked: when the man consumed starch - like pasta, or fizzy drinks - the yeast fermented the sugars into ethanol, essentially turning him into a drunkard.

Do you have any idea how much money that would save me?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Indecisi0n, Look, the obsessive posts regarding body functions - start a new thread instead of dumping all over this thread.
You have some great posts without mentioning what comes out.

It is getting to the point of considering to use ignore.
I am afraid I would miss some of your more thought provoking posts.
Like:
I love iPhones but apple has really dropped the ball. I feel the company died out with Steve Jobs.

Read more: View Profile: Indecisi0n - Brown Cafe - UPS info for UPSers
Thank you for listening, AJ

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hold on there / You never told us why you had a nice day

Everyday I wake up and I can walk is a great day.
That day was a nice day because a young man, wearing backpack and had a visible water cooler also strapped to his back, walked up to me at 0230am in a 7-11 and asked if I could purchase him a donut. He seemed embarrassed to ask and needed to quickly add that he is walking to Colorado.

Without skipping a beat, I said, "No, go to the cold deli and grab a sandwich".
He did and when I was ready to check out, he was concerned about the cost and pointed to a less expensive choice of fruit. I just said, "...get something substantial like one of these Hoagies."

I pulled out of lot and I can still see him walking and eating the sandwich.

He could have been scamming me, he could have planned to live off the kindness of strangers or he could be the next Jack Kerouac. It doesn't matter. I realized that I have made it to the point in my life that I don't hem or haw about a few bucks with a blanket of judgment added.

It was nice to do something that I absolutely received no benefit; well at least until I started thinking about it and the "nice feeling" was my tangible benefit from the transaction.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n, Look, the obsessive posts regarding body functions - start a new thread instead of dumping all over this thread.

Like:

I have had multi request by both cach and gottapackage for up to the minute bowl movement details. Maybe I'll input my private stuff into both their boxes....if they aren't already full.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I have had multi request by both cach and gottapackage for up to the minute bowl movement details. Maybe I'll input my private stuff into both their boxes....if they aren't already full.

Sweetie, thank you for listening.
I really think your Steve Jobs comment was very insightful.
I would love to read more from the intellect in that cute avatar under the cap.
AJ

texan

Like:

I agree..

I seriously contemplate just leaving BC myself, ignore is not enough.

Photo of the day has a very recent post (today) that does not sit well with my original intent of the thread
and some of his Indecisi0n ( in Meaningless Fluff) are very tasteless also, along with a few others.

US Army 22 years, I have seen it all and I am not a prude, but I start to grow weary.

A big sigh..:brokenheart:

I am not better than others, but there is a line I draw.