Meaningless Fluff

rod

Retired 23 years
Just got back from a 2 week jaunt through the Ozarks. Took my toy hauler and Harley and roamed around northern Arkansas and southern Mo. Great weather-great riding-beautiful camp grounds (although some of the Corp of Engineers campgrounds were closed because of the Wash. idiots)-------------- I did get a touch of food poisioning from a breakfast in Eurka Springs, Arkansas----what a crazy town.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Pocket_Rat_Yawns_by_LadyShamisen.jpg
Pocket_Rat_Yawns_by_LadyShamisen.jpg

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Guess I'll try this place again in a few months. The insults toward folks who are just trying to figure things out are a bit much for me right now. I am beat down enough and reading what goes on in here just takes me down another notch. Miss some of you guys & gals. Peace to you all.

J

jibbs

So 4 kids were arrested today in my center. Word got around pretty fast... ****in' ******s were stealing shoes. Well, trying to, at least.

Now because of these 4 ******s I have to take my belt off when I step into and out of the building. Really? They were smuggling pairs of shoes in their waistband? That was my thought anyways... I'm gonna start clocking out after I deal with this retarded security bull****.

Tune in next week when some :censored2: is inevitably caught with his hand in a bag of pharmaceuticals he was supposed to load.

S

serenity now

So 4 kids were arrested today in my center. Word got around pretty fast... ****in' ******s were stealing shoes. Well, trying to, at least.

Now because of these 4 ******s I have to take my belt off when I step into and out of the building. Really? They were smuggling pairs of shoes in their waistband? That was my thought anyways... I'm gonna start clocking out after I deal with this retarded security bull****.

Tune in next week when some :censored2: is inevitably caught with his hand in a bag of pharmaceuticals he was supposed to load.

What kind of shoes? I bet they were suede slip ons made by Hush Puppies. ROFL