Meaningless Fluff

That's great whatever works, right? Was 20 lbs your goal or still losing?

Still losing. I also forgot to mention I bought a juicer. I was never a big vegetable eater but I'll run stuff I normally wouldn't touch through the juicer and drink a glass in the morning and one when I get home and another with dinner. Something else that has helped is my wife realizing she was an enabler because she's a great cook and genetically skinny so while she can knock down tons of food and never gain a pound I cannot. Now I still get to eat her food but I stick to a strict portion control. I'll still enjoy her best stuff again the next day as left overs but the portion stays the same. No more full plates and second helpings.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Still losing. I also forgot to mention I bought a juicer. I was never a big vegetable eater but I'll run stuff I normally wouldn't touch through the juicer and drink a glass in the morning and one when I get home and another with dinner. Something else that has helped is my wife realizing she was an enabler because she's a great cook and genetically skinny so while she can knock down tons of food and never gain a pound I cannot. Now I still get to eat her food I stick to a strict portion control. I'll still enjoy her best stuff again the next day as left overs but the portion stays the same. No more full plates and second helpings.
I hear ya...the days where we could eat and drink whatever we wanted and not gain a pound are long gone. Honestly, if I didn't load trucks all week, I'd have to drag my ass to the gym three times a week to keep the pounds off lol.

Still losing. I also forgot to mention I bought a juicer. I was never a big vegetable eater but I'll run stuff I normally wouldn't touch through the juicer and drink a glass in the morning and one when I get home and another with dinner. Something else that has helped is my wife realizing she was an enabler because she's a great cook and genetically skinny so while she can knock down tons of food and never gain a pound I cannot. Now I still get to eat her food but I stick to a strict portion control. I'll still enjoy her best stuff again the next day as left overs but the portion stays the same. No more full plates and second helpings.
She has a package car drivers metabolism you have a feeder drivers metabolism.

pretender

It took a long time for me to come to grips with the fact that I could no longer have second (or third) helpings...

over9five

Staff member
Girl across the street told me she was going to be a "Zompire" for Halloween. A combination Zombie/Vampire.

Never heard that before, thought it was funny!