Meaningless Fluff

Returntosender

My son is going for his MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain/Logistics. The two weeks spent in SE Asia will be an invaluable experience for him, both culturally and academically. The trip is $4K plus his personal expenses so my ex and I will each kick in $1K and the remainder will come from his tax refund. My normal Christmas gift to the kids is $500 each but this trip is a once-in-a-lifetime thing so I have no problem doubling that. We did the same when our daughter spent a month in Europe a few years ago.

"Here comes the pitch......oh, he swings and misses (badly)."
Freakonomics � Freakonomics Goes to College, Part 2: A New Freakonomics Radio Podcast

Indecisi0n

My son is going for his MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain/Logistics. The two weeks spent in SE Asia will be an invaluable experience for him, both culturally and academically. The trip is $4K plus his personal expenses so my ex and I will each kick in $1K and the remainder will come from his tax refund. My normal Christmas gift to the kids is $500 each but this trip is a once-in-a-lifetime thing so I have no problem doubling that. We did the same when our daughter spent a month in Europe a few years ago.

"Here comes the pitch......oh, he swings and misses (badly)."

I could careless.

Indecisi0n

This is a pet peeve of mine. The phrase is actually, "I couldn't care less".

When you say, "You could care less" , you are actually saying that you care.

​Ehh, who cares?

I honestly thought about that after I posted. I was going to google the phrase to double check but I could careless.

​Hahaha. But I agree with you

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-16.jpeg
Somebody give me a thumb up..... ​Yeesh!
images-16.jpeg

texan

Outstanding, great idea!!!!! The thumbs up, thumbs down addition.

I still miss this below Dizzee Like Button. It has chutzpa!!