Meaningless Fluff

upschuck

Do they still have the female condoms? I remember when they came out, mom said that the woman is gonna be responsible for that too now? That discussion ended was totally one sided for sure...didn't say a word.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At one time, Akron was the rubber capital. Families who lived there were dependent on the rubber industry for the food on their table. My father built tires for years at General and then he was a time study engineer with the URW.

The big companies (Goodyear, Goodrich, Firestone, General.....etc.) all moved south for cheaper labor. Lots of people lost their livelihood.

Returntosender

Do they still have the female condoms? I remember when they came out, mom said that the woman is gonna be responsible for that too now? That discussion ended was totally one sided for sure...didn't say a word.

Ticker symbol. FHCO
The Female Health Company (FHC) manufactures, markets and sells the FC2 female
condom. FC2 is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
that provides dual protection against unintended pregnancy and sexually
transmitted infections (STIs), including Human immunodeficiency virus/acquired
immunodeficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS).

Returntosender

At one time, Akron was the rubber capital. Families who lived there were dependent on the rubber industry for the food on their table. My father built tires for years at General and then he was a time study engineer with the URW.

The big companies (Goodyear, Goodrich, Firestone, General.....etc.) all moved south for cheaper labor. Lots of people lost their livelihood.
The Alabama style, just a Ziplock bag and rubber bands.