Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's because somebody removed it.........you said..."you are such a bitch"..........now everybody knows what you said, so don't play dumb !!

fiddledee

busted...

upload_2013-12-9_12-44-19.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How beautiful was it when he asked how to get Sirious radio so he'd have something to do during his daughter's game.....that was beautiful !!

Upstate, apparently you lied here as two mods have disagreed with your post. I'm shocked and disappointed.

This is the post in question. How is it any of her damn business what I do or don't do during the game? I asked aj for the Sirius channel that was covering the Patriots game so that I could listen to it on the one hour ride to Lake Placid. In what world am I going to drive an hour and then sit and listen to the radio during my daughter's game. It was none of her damn business. Yes, I called her a bitch, then thought better of it and deleted it. I apologize to any of the other members who may have read that and also apologize for not "manning up" and admitting that I said it in the first place. Dave.

gingerkat

hah funny, the problem may be that Dave seems to be spilling over on several threads now. he's not that important to me is he to anyone else?
No, he is only important to himself. As a matter of fact, all this recent face time has probably made him run into the back to touch himself repeatedly.

I don't know how long you've been around, but Dave seems to like to ruffle the feathers of certain members in all threads. I like to try and return to favor to him.