Meaningless Fluff

Upstate and I don't squabble.
A better and more likely choice for a ménage à trois would be you and Indecision and Upstate.
Y'all could go down in your basement and have fun.

images

Yea, but who gets to be the gimp?
images

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You hit the nail right on the head my friend. This place was a lot better without him. A way more positive vibe but I do like getting under Upstate's skin though.
Oh yeah, when Upstate was gone, you and Bubbles, stoney and ezmoney were trying to start WW3. A lot of loving going on there.

Oh yeah, when Upstate was gone, you and Bubbles, stoney and ezmoney were trying to start WW3. A lot of loving going on there.
That's all over now. We talked it out on the phone like normal people do. Message boards are fun and all but talking to someone is a better place to air grievances. I've given upstate my number and you as well when I've had issues. Neither has called. I was right about this argument anyway Hoak. I had nothing to do with yo what you were talking about and Bubblehead knows it. Good luck though with that. Lol

That's all over now. We talked it out on the phone like normal people do. Message boards are fun and all but talking to someone is a better place to air grievances. I've given upstate my number and you as well when I've had issues. Neither has called. I was right about this argument anyway Hoak. I had nothing to do with yo what you were talking about and Bubblehead knows it. Good luck though with that. Lol
And actually I wanted to explain it to Cheryl and she did not want to get personal.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

NP ... it takes two to tango.