Meaningless Fluff

gingerkat

A bit childish but if it helps people get through peak and if Dave does not complain, it can stay up.
I understand what you're saying… but I don't understand:confused2:

How come a certain member can post a "goodbye" thread and say all kinds of crappy things about other members, without one mention of it coming down? I'm a cat, so I'm a little curious...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I understand what you're saying… but I don't understand:confused2:

How come a certain member can post a "goodbye" thread and say all kinds of crappy things about other members, without one mention of it coming down? I'm a cat, so I'm a little curious...
I not sure what you are trying to ask. Mods don't normally, if ever, mention of anything coming down.
Many of Upstate's post have been removed if that is your point.
Some proactively by a moderator but usually after being reported by a member.
He is smart and goes right up to the line without violating the Terms Of Service ... he plays the game well.

Upstate may be critical of the actions or thoughts of members but he does not attack them personally.
Furthermore, there is nothing in the TOS that says one cannot be a general jerk since that is a very subjective judgment.
Most everybody has been a jerk at time, including you and me.

One thing that I respect about Upstate is that he has had hundreds of BS posts that disparage him but he has not once complained or asked for one of those posts to be removed or moderated.

We have had several members say "goodbye" and then comeback to the site.
Goodbye Drama Queens are welcome to come on back any time they want to, as long as they comply with the TOS.

I think he enjoys the "whining about him" than anything else.
Anything else you wish to discuss about everybody's favorite person to whine about?

texan

Changing subjects from another drama queen.

This giant Snickers is almost eight times the size of a standard bar.
The huge chocolate contains 2,000 calories.
It measures nearly one foot long and weighs a hefty 16 ounces.

Nimnim

The Nim
Changing subjects from another drama queen.

This giant Snickers is almost eight times the size of a standard bar.
The huge chocolate contains 2,000 calories.
It measures nearly one foot long and weighs a hefty 16 ounces.

My teeth hurt thinking about eating that.

Nimnim

The Nim
Trying swallowing it without chewing.

I guess I'm not as experienced as you are.
th_102_.gif

A bit childish but if it helps people get through peak and if Dave does not complain, it can stay up.
He brings it all on himself. Anyone who picks on women has ALWAYS been an enemy. I'll let you in on a little secret from 407s past. I watched it happen as a child when I couldn't do anything about it. I'm an adult now. I won't stand for it anywhere in life. He has always gone after the women on here minus AJ and it drives me nuts. Call me childish but maybe a shrink would say it's the child fighting back now that he's grown up to be 6 3 and 225 and can think now. N p

Indecisi0n

He brings it all on himself. Anyone who picks on women has ALWAYS been an enemy. I'll let you in on a little secret from 407s past. I watched it happen as a child when I couldn't do anything about it. I'm an adult now. I won't stand for it anywhere in life. He has always gone after the women on here minus AJ and it drives me nuts. Call me childish but maybe a shrink would say it's the child fighting back now that he's grown up to be 6 3 and 225 and can think now. N p

He is just bitter because women won't go after him.